Saturday, June 29, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Best Beard Oil 8.45oz Bottle - Smolder Beard Oil - Promote Healthy Growth - Beards Care - Beard Softener - A few drops & oils will shine your beard and mustache and make them softer. Made In The USA

Best Beard Oil 8.45oz Bottle - Smolder Beard Oil - Promote Healthy Growth - Beards Care - Beard Softener - A few drops & oils will shine your beard and mustache and make them softer. Made In The USA

WARNING: PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING
Today my shipment of Smolder came in the mail. I ordered two bottles because I didn't want to run out before the weekend. I rubbed some into my right side beard in order to test for an allergic reaction. I went about my business and on the way to the living room I walked by a mirror. I don't know for how long but I stood in awe of my right side beard. I thought about shaving off the rest of my beard because it looked so pathetic. Then I came to my senses and went and applied Smolder to the rest of my beard. I heard noises outside like cats fighting, but I didn't really notice I just kept looking at my beard. I knew what I had to do. I left for the store to buy more mirrors, so I could look at my side beard and front beard at the same time. When I arrived at Big Lots, some men without beards cleared a path for me through the parking lot and held the door. Some of them bowed their heads. Inside I could here the strange cat noises again. I got a clear look down one of the aisles and three women were engaged in combat. When they saw me they rushed at me like crazed animals. They were tearing at their own clothes and rambling sexual profanity. I grabbed my mirrors and ran towards the check out counter where the clerk lunged at me and begged me to take her with me. The unbearded men from the parking lot formed a human chain to allow my escape from the store while another was outside with his car running and the trunk open. He yelled, "Jump in. There's no time." I piled in the trunk and pulled the lid down shut. I could hear the thud of women's bodies on the car as he sped away. He drove me out of town and popped the trunk. I walked to the window to thank him, but he said, "Please sir, just leave me here. Unbearded and ashamed. For I can never know the power of Smolder." I touched his child like cheek and rushed home to set up my mirrors. I can hear the clawing and cat noises outside. Eventually I may have to give myself over to them, but until then...

When it comes to most beard oil, they're mostly all the same. (provided you don't buy oil with silicone in it) So when buying oil, the two biggest aspects to look at are the scent and value. This is where it shines because other oils on Amazon are half the price, but you get less than half the amount. And the scent is amazing, and I can't get enough of it. The smell lasts as long as every other oil I've tried.
The reason I give it 4/5 stars is because of two things:

Packaging - Like someone else said, and provided a picture for, the bottle came without being fully filled. It is still a good deal like I previously said, but if you're only going to put that amount in the bottle, just make the bottle smaller? It doesn't make much sense either way.

Design - The dripper insert doesn't do a good job. When you go to pour the oil into your hand, the oil quickly pours out. Beard oil only requires a few drops, so unless you're careful, you end up getting 2X the amount you actually desire. You could take the dripper out completely, and get almost the same effect.

I'm able to look past these flaws, and I plan to buy it again when I run out, but it's enough to make the 5/5 score just a little out of reach. If my next bottle is fully filled, and the dripper works, I'll gladly change rating.

I read almost all the reviews before purchasing

... I was hoping the vinila scent mentioned with the marshmallow roasting smell with smoke after smell was someone not versed in captain black tobaccos and sounded like a Cavendish described by a non piper

This was not the case.

This smells like cookies , sugar cookies . Made with carmalized molasses. I cannot apply this without thinking of the farmhouse kitchen I grew up in.

This was not what I was expecting and I cannot wear this scent.

That being said: my wife loved the scent on me.

Also : a little goes along way.

I gave it 4 stars because this is a personal taste thing. They Give You a Lot for a good price.

I will likely regift to someone who will appreciate smelling sickly sweet.

So, here's my story. No I don't have a beard, no I don't have hair on my head. Why then did I buy beard oil, the tag line for this product says it stops the itch and conditions your skin. I have been shaving for over 25 years and shaved bald for at least the last 14 of them. From as often as I can remember, the shaving creams and soaps have dried my skin out...specifically around my chin area and subsequently my forehead. My guess is there's no hair to stop the sweat or soap so it just has a chance to work its magic in a bad way. I received this in and I have used it for a couple of days and let me tell you, it leaves my skin super soft. Not to oily or greasy either. Very clean and dapper feeling. The smell of the smolder scent reminds me of vanilla, tobacco and a slight musk. Very happy so far.

I love the sample (1oz) of this I bought earlier, so bought the 8oz when I was running low. USPS broke the bottle in shipping, but the seller quickly sent out a replacement. I received it today and couldn't be happier. Love this stuff, and great customer service! Thanks!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✔️ Moisturizes Beard: Softens Beard. Everyone wants a high quality beard care and beard oil in a small bottle. However, not all beard oils are created the same. The best oil for your beard is right here. Promote healthy growth for beards and your mustache with a few drops daily. Get a softer beardoil that will make your beard shine with high quality oils that act as a softener for all mens beards.
  • ✔️ Hydrates Skin: Helping to reduce itchy dry skin. Smell's awesome and softens harsh, course and rogue hairs - a true beard softener. With our beardoil your beard care and beard growth just got better with a few drops from your first bottle. All the best oils are included for your beards softer and healthy shine. These 1oz oil bottles will have your beard and mustache hair thanking you for the excellent choice in grooming.
  • ✔️ Reduces Dandruff: Helps keep skin healthy. Stops the itch of new beard growth this oil has all the best oils in every drop of every bottle. This luxury beard care beards grooming beardoil will soften and shine you up in a few drops.
  • ✔️ Softens Corse Dry Beard Hair Styling Agent: Tames wild hairs. From the most trusted beard oil brand for grooming - go Grim. No matter what you are looking for in a beard oil: growth, a growth oil, mustache oil, mustache beard oil, best beard beard drops, beard shine, softer beard, beard softener, beard bottle mens beard, the beard growth, men beard oil, mustache beard oil, beard oil usa, woodsy beard oil, best beard oils, avocado beard oil, beard oil itch stop, stop beard itch & so much more.
  • ✔️ MADE IN AMERICA: Conditions your skin & hair helping new growth. All products from Grim are made with pride here in the USA. Support the small artisan. Thank you for choosing us for your beard care and grooming needs.

Description

Best Beard Oil 1oz Bottle Scent: The Blades Grim brings you "Smolder" Beard Oil.

This beard oil will help keep your beard healthy giving it a great shine, texture and smell. This specially crafted beard oil not only treats your beard but the skin underneath. This is the measure of a great beard oil (how well it cares for your skin as well).

Just like the hair on your head, in order for healthy hair you need to treat the skin and hair follicle's.

The Ingredients of Smolder Beard Oil: Prunus Americana (Apricot) Kernel Oil Persea Gratissima (Avicado) Oil Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil Fragrance:

Directions: Add 3-4 drops of oil into your hand and rub into your beard. Comb if desired.

The scent is our much loved Smolder. It is a warm and toasty mix of Venezuelan Tonka, Orange Peel, Mandarin, Coriander Leaves and Star Anise.

MADE IN THE USA



does what it says and smells good

Leaves my beard soft and has a great fragrance and the price is very reasonable

This oil smells fantastic! I always get compliments on my beard when I dress it with Blades Grimm. It softens the beard and leaves it with a subtle shine and hint of distinction. If you are looking for a product to help enhance your beard and moisturize both your beard and face to reduce itch, this is a good choice!

This stuff is perfect. Great for softening the beard and making everyone around you look for that sweet deep smell that floats around your face.

Good product.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment