Saturday, June 29, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Cricket Ultra Clean UC130(colors may vary)

Cricket Ultra Clean UC130(colors may vary)

These combs are - BIG. They are easily the biggest combs I have seen in my life. However, I have come to really like them. I use the smaller one in the shower to comb through my hair as I am wetting it, as well as to work product through and out of my hair as I am showering. I have found this significantly more productive than the standard haphazard finger/hand chaotic motion which results in tangles and pulled hair. I use the larger comb outside of the shower, and find it effective as well. It moves my hair in the direction I want it to go, making it uniform, while avoiding the tug of war that combs/brushes with finer teeth incur.

These combs are also very solid. I don't see having to replace these anytime soon, if ever. I'd definitely recommend these to anyone with medium/long hair.

I love these Cricket combs!! About a year ago, I noticed increasing breakage, dullness, and lack of sheen to my very long hair (medium thickness). It was then that I committed myself to doing everything possible to improve it's health. I quickly noticed that daily use with my traditional paddle brush was creating a lot of snaps and breakage; brush bristles would consistently get caught when I would try to smooth out any tangles. This comb was the answer. It has several features which has greatly improved the texture, shine, and health of my hair: 1) wide tooth separation - rids hair of knots easily 2) smooth material 3) the larger one is an ideal size for fine to medium thickness, and works very well for long hair as well.

Hair health has greatly improved. Never going back to a paddle bristle brush again.

GREAT combs! Super sturdy. I usually break off tines within a few weeks, and these are holding up beautifully. I love the thoughtful design. The combs have a perfect little groove to rest your thumb in, making it easy to work on detangling your mane. The travel size comb is perfect; I keep it in my purse all the time. I wish I could buy it separately so I would have an extra little one for my other bag! The combs I received were orange (the large size) and white (travel size). My only small complaint is that it's hard to clean them because they are so very sturdy -- I had to use an old toothbrush to scrub the travel comb after it got dirty on a camping trip.

I would recommend these combs to anyone! You don't think a good comb is a big deal until you try one!

I don't know what it is about the smaller comb, but it combs through the most tangled wet hair like a hot knife through butter. It's the Navy Seal of combs when you need to bring clarity, competence and focus to a complex situation.

It's light, ergonomically perfect to hold when your hand is already slick with conditioner and basically brings order to chaos.

Haven't used the big one that comes with it very much. The teeth are too sharp. Have to be careful with that one so you don't scratch your scalp.

As a guy with longer, wavy hair, I've been using these combs daily for over three years and they are perfect for my kind of hair. My girlfriend has super curly hair and loves the wide teeth of them as well.

Also, they still look like I just took them out of the box yesterday.

When we're all long gone and irradiated mutants are crawling the earth, these combs will still be sitting in perfect condition somewhere, potentially glowing.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Package includes free travel volume comb.

Description

Cricket Ultraclean Combs.



My hairdresser gave me a small Cricket comb years ago and I love it. I was always afraid of losing it though. Because my hair is so curly, it's the only thing I can use that doesn't pull out my soft curls and turn them to frizz. I was thrilled to find them on Amazon. The plastic is so durable too. My old one looks as good as my new one! And I wound up liking the bigger one as well. I can't recommend these combs enough, especially if you have naturally curly hair that doesn't do well with a brush.

I can only comment about the smaller one. I have straight, super fine hair, below my elbows. my hair is a giant pain to comb or brush at this point. I have to wash it every day and it's the worst part of my day. so now I comb it with the smaller one in the shower with my conditioner, and although it sucks, it's better than before. a lot of my hair will come out, but then again I toss it right away rather than seeing a ton of hair on the bathroom floor. which I think is better. I dont' think i'm losing any more hair. the big one I got was white and the small one an aqua blue. the big one is a little bigger than a hershey's bar, and the small one maybe the size of those dentyne ice packets of gum.

These are the best combs I have ever used in my life. Within a few days of using them, I went right back on Amazon to buy another set to leave in different bathrooms around my home and in various purses and backpacks. I had been using conair combs for a very long time until my puppy chewed it up. I am so glad I found these Cricket combs instead. They somehow detangle every knot known to man in my straight, fine hair that tangles very easily. It works when my hair is wet, it works when it's dry, and miraculously seems repellent to product build-up. They are very sturdy and I love the colors (first set I ordered was a clear large comb and orange small comb, and the second set was a beautiful blue large comb and lilac/purple smaller comb). The price is just icing on the cake.

The Big Time set offers life-altering implements for this 53-year-old with waist-length, thick, curly (3c), coarse tresses. After my illness, I refused to cut my locks, but had exhausted every trick in the book, every comb, pick, and brush. I purchased this set not having high hopes, but these things are heavy; they could take on a lion's mane!!!

We've bought a lot of wide-tooth combs in my house and these are my favorites. There are lots of advantages to having a wide-tooth comb and it's great for those of us with long and/or coarser hair. They are great to detangle and separate hair and you can do so without doing any damage and causing breakage. We've often had to throw away the ones that break and those that are tough to clean.

These combs are sturdy and just glide through hair. They have a *great* grip to them and you can comb close to the scalp. I love putting the smaller comb in my purse.

Recommended. Easy to clean, easy to use and they slide through my hair without any damage or breakage.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment