Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

African Formula Super Grow Hair Gel Regular Hold 4oz

African Formula Super Grow Hair Gel Regular Hold 4oz

Love the hold for my 10mth old locs! A little goes a long way..didn't leave my hair crunchy..once dried no flakes! Will be my staple product for my locs..mixed it with Nature's Blessing...
Update: this was the longest hold I got out of a retwist since starting locs, lasted almost 3 weeks! Never saw a flake!

This is amazing didnt want to write review until I used it for awhile well I cut all my damaged hair off and was super sad because I have never had short hair but this is amazing I use every day and my hair is growing I am so happy

I have tried several products to retwist my locs and overall this product is thus far the best! The consistency of the gel captures every hair follicle so there’s not one strand out of place. This gel doesn’t leave any dry white flakey residue afterwards, and it’s completely natural. I’ll recommend this product to anyone...locs or no locs.

Great for slicking down edges and moisturizes. Not for use as a gel you would have to pair it with a gel to keep edges down. But the purpose is to grow your hair not break it off. So use this product by itself mainly or use it with a olive oil gel.

Love it... only thing is when I use it on my kids it turns white by the time they come home from school.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • .

Description

.



Worked pretty well

Wow great product. The minute I used it for the first time? I knew i’ll love it. It pulls my hair quick and fast. I spend all night redoing my dreads. It’s now 3:04 in the am and it was worth it. I just ordered my 2nd...i’ll Stick with for a while I think.

It works for me...

I love that it’s not oily and I want have no problems with residue buildup. It’s better than any other products I’ve have used before. I will recommend to others.

Absolutely loved this product! Works well on my natural 4C hair. Great for twist outs!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment