Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beard Straightener, Safe Hair Straightener Widetooth Comb Painless 30s Quick Heated Beard Brush with Dual Voltage

Beard Straightener, Safe Hair Straightener Widetooth Comb Painless 30s Quick Heated Beard Brush with Dual Voltage

Works as expected but this straightner is my second one but I guess this is more useful for heavy and long beard and looks more useful for long hair.

Just what we’re looking for and works great great design and it does the job of straightening

Well, as advertised, this comb works both for hair and beard. I got this to comb my hair, I use this to style my hair every morning and it really saves me a lot of time getting ready. My job requires me to look presentable so a messy hair cut just isn't acceptable. Instead of the traditional way of styling, which I'd use a comb and a blowdry to have my hair goes to my desire direction. Now I'd just simply comb my hair and straighten it as I go. I have like a comb-over/undercut hair style, so this investment is very ideal for that kind of hair style. I would use this on my beard too, but my genes just wouldn't let me. Good product though, my hair look good and straighten all day. Note, hair has to be completely dry to prevent shocks.

I purchased this for my son and his wild viking beard! It had a mind of its own. He uses a lot of product to keep his thick beard tame, looking good, and feeling soft. It comes with a preset temperature of 170, he needed a little more heat and raised it to 190, and used no product whatsoever and this was the result! The rubber cover over the plate kept his face safe from getting burned, and only a few strokes were needed to achieve this result. After the photo was taken he used a small amount of beard oil to add moisture and shine to it, but no other product was needed. He loves it, a must for all who sport a beard!

Got this as a birthday gift for a friend with massive beard. He didn't let me take a picture, and it took him a while to figure out the best way to straighten the beard.
According to him, the heat can be adjusted, the cord rotates without a problem.
It didn't burn his skin and the tip to get a good result is to comb the beard align to the neck all the way down slowly, then do it through the back of the beard. 3 times slowly is enough to have a natural look. He used beard oil afterwards and loved his new look.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 【2in1 Design for Men】Hair and Beard Straightener is Design for detangle men's hair and facial Hair, straighten hair&beard, but not short beard, solve hair knotting problem. Beard is a sign of being manly.Looking good is always a positive thing.
  • 【Ionic Hair Straightener Brush for Women】Advanced ionic conditioning combined with anti-static coating provides for an easy glide through hair with less snagging and frizz and fast, long lasting results.It brush hair well without tangle.
  • 【Adjustable Temperature】3 different types of adjustable temperature are suitable for all hair types, to avoid damaging your beard and burning your face.All temperatures are below 400°F. Saving your time and give your hair and beard optimum heat for straightening for both men and women.The LCD display can show the temperature clearly.
  • 【Automatic Power-off and Temperature Lock】Hot beard brush will be power off after 30 minutes without continue use which can improve your safety in case the power is not off.The temperature lock can help you focus on styling.
  • 【Easy to use】Men and women can straightening beard at home on his own easily because the 360-degree swivel power cord is 70.86''(1.8m) to prevents wire twining. Ergonomic hand-feel.It is US plug with the international dual voltage 100-240V.The power is 30W.

Description

Beard straightener can save so much time during morning routines and removes the need for touch ups. What's even better is that it can make the style last long throughout the day without needing creams or gels.

Specifications:
Input Voltage: 100-240V
Product Size: 34*11.5*6.5cm
Package Size:61*37*53cm
Power cord: About 6 feet (1.8M)
Automatic Shutoff: 30 Minutes
360°Rotate Swivel Power Cord: Yes
Temperature: 150℃(302°F) /170℃(338°F)/190℃(374°F)(3 temp levels setting)

How to Use
1) Heat to 374°F.
2) Dry beard or hair with a towel very well.
3) For beard, applied a very light coat of beard oil (already had just used beard conditioner in the shower).For hair,heat protectant or argan or coconut oil are recommended.
4) Slowly brush from top to bottom and repeat until desired straightness is reached.
5) Apply a good amount of oil/balm and brush through with a normal brush (or boar bristle).
Heat Temperatures Match Your Specific Hair Type
Level 1: Around 150℃(302℉), suitable for first time user or user with thin and fine hair, or bleached hair.
Level 2: Around 170℃(338℉), suitable for dyed or dark color hair.
Level 3: Around 190℃(374℉), suitable for normal or slightly curled hair.
Package Included:
1*Hair Straightener Brush
1*Instruction

Note:Make sure to dry the beard or hair when using after shower. This will prevent electrocution.



I have a massive beard. Did take a little big of time to figure out how to straighten the beard on first try, but once you develop a routine, smooth sailing. Love that the heat can be adjusted to the perfect temperature and the cord is flexible which allowed me to come at my beard at different angles. No burning of the skin and my tip would be to comb through three times for a look that is natural. Loved my new look afterwards!

My wife encouraged me to get this beard comb and I'm glad I did! You must clean and dry your beard before using this comb to get the most out of it. The quality is great and it seems to be durable, granted I've used it every day for two weeks! Look forward to posting pictures of the before and after!

Works well and Keeps the combed hair as it is. My hair was straight all day.

My husband use it for his wavy hair, works well, he likes it

I personally don’t really like that it’s big and bulky. Not sure how anyone can really straighten their beard. But works well for long hair

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment