
Worked very well,Charges quickly and runs plenty long,These are light weight, comfortable,Very pleased and well worth the cost.
I love this handy clippers. It works much better than my previous one which was kinda heavy and noise. This Woner Hair Clippers is very easy to operate and come with 8 different attachments, does the job perfectly! Great quality and good price!
The clipper is one of the best clippers I've ever used. This is my first cordless clipper and the vibrating sound is not as loud as my walh clippers. All the accessories were available, but I've only used a few. I clip my son's and husband's hair. Every time I use the clippers, I learn something new.
This shaver was purchased to trim my goatee. It does a pretty decent job and was a replacement for a corded ConAir that I blew when I used it in Europe (it wasn't dual voltage). The Woner shaver is very quiet compared with the ConAir. It is also dual voltage and re-chargeable which are plusses. I wasn't sure if the cordless feature was going to be OK based on some other reviews I read about re-chargeable shavers--so far it has been OK. I rated this 4 stars because some of the directions are not clear--there is not an explanation of the adjustment on the shaving head and how it works with the guards. The 3mm guard seemed too long for my needs but using this shaver without the guards is not comfortable either. The ConAir guards were better and the usage much clearer. The Woner does have a larger selection of guards, 3mm-15mm in 3mm increments which is probably better for beard usage. There are also two specialty guards as well as a thin guard. The Woner comes with a cleaning brush and oil which are plusses compared to the ConAir. The blade can also be removed for cleaning. Though it can do more than what I needed it for, it is overall a good tool that suits my needs.
I have a mohawk and need to shave the sides of my head every 3-4 days or else I look like a Chia Pet. Unfortunately, my Wahl clippers fell off the counter and the blade chipped. I purchased this one based on the great reviews and the Black Friday price. It came already charged and is much lighter then my Wahl, and being cordless it's easier to use. However, it does not shave as close to the scalp as my Wahl does. Oh well, I'll just have to finish with a regular 4-blade razor to get that true mohawk smoothness.

Feature Product
- Ceramic Blade and Titanium Blade: Featuring the movable ceramic blade and the fixed titanium blade, the mens hair clipper delivers sharp performance and makes it easy to clean and last longer.
- 3.7V Motor and Lithium Power: The professional hair clipper with 3.7V motor and 2000mAh lithium power provides up to 240 minutes of run-time after 2-3h charge. Low vibration and low noise.
- Precise Length Control: 5 precise length control(0.8mm-2mm) and 8 guide combs (1/8",1/4",3/8",1/2", 5/8",thinning guard, left ear, right ear), allows multiple cutting lengths.
- Cordless / Corded Operation: The cordless hair clipper can be used while plugged in. Ideal for home haircut and professional barbers.
- What You Get: 8 guide combs, travel pouch, charger adapter, oil, cleaning brush, instructions and 12-months free replacement warranty.
Description
Description:
Woner Cordless Hair Clippers
Model No.:#HC816B
Warranty
Full one-year warranty
Self-sharpening Blade
The movable ceramic blade with high heat-resistance and the fixed titanium blade with rust-resistant, can also be easily be removed for easy cleaning
Lithium Battery
Powerful, long-lasting rechargeable 2000mAh battery with a run time of up to 4 hours after 2-3 hours charge
Cordless and Cored Operation
Can be used with a cord or without the cord for added convenience
3.7V Motor
Delivers exceptional power for no-snag cutting
Cutting Length
5-position adjustable guide: 1/32", 1/23", 1/18", 1/16", 1/13"
8 guide combs: 1/8'', 1/4'', 3/8'', 1/2'', Left Guard, Right Guard, Thinning Guard '
Worldwide Voltage
World-wide voltage (110 - 240V) for universal use at home or internationally
The cordless hair clippers is so light that is easy to carry and handle. Best choice for your travel
Specification
8 * Guide Combs (1/8〃, 1/4〃, 3/8〃,1/2〃, 5/8", left ear, right ear, thinning guard)
1* Cord with Universal Voltage Adapter ( About 76")
1* Cleaning Brush
1* Oil for Blade
1* Travel Pouch
1* User Manual
2000mA Lithium Power
Run-time: 4h
Charge time: 2-3h
Notes
1. Indicator turns blue when fully charged, and turns red when low battery.
2. Please maintain the blade with oil to extend the life of the clipper before or after every use.
I have used this a couple of times now, and so far have no complaints. It does have several attachments so you can use it without buzzing off all your (or another person's hair). I like the fact that you can remove and clean the blade, unlike some other clippers (especially the inexpensive ones), and eventually replace them if you so desire. It takes a couple of hours to charge and seems to hold the charge well. I used it once, and then again a month or so later and did not have to charge it at all before using it the second time. I definitely recommend it as an inexpensive pair of clippers, especially for those who want to buzz their own hair without paying a salon to do it.
I have been using the trimmer for a little over 10 days now and I am content with my purch ase. My roommate has a Philips trimmer and this professional trimmer stands at par with it. The golden color just gives a more premium/ exotic look to it which I think is great. Bonus: they also provide a pouch to carry the trimmer when traveling and a lubricant for the blades. Most importantly, it trims like a professional trimmer should and thats why I use it regularly
Love this hair clipper. Save me ton of money by not going to the barber shop. I'm not into different hair styles and all that, just need to cut it short's so I use 3 and 6mm comb to do the job
WOW! Easy to use and tons of attachments. Not having to find batteries is a huge plus.
I've trimmed my beard and gave myself a hair cut. I'm not looking too shabby now (I was rocking the Grizzly Adams).
High recommend. The attachments fit tightly so you don't have to worry about chunks or patches being different lengths.
Worth it and nice. My wife helped me cut my hair ,easy use nothing hurts.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment