
Second time around with Don Juan and I'm not sure which one I like better. Tried the sailor first and loved it, but I'm liking the clean citrus on this guy. Solid on both.
Works awesome. I've been trying all the different oils by Don Juan and they really have helped my beard become healthier.

Feature Product
- Supplied in a glass bottle with rubber topped glass pipette for accurate dispensing
- Naturally scented with fine grooming oils like Sweet Orange and Cedarwood Oils
- Made with moisturizing organic oils
- Tested on bearded guys not animals
- Handmade in San Diego, CA USA. Nut Free
Description
Naturally scented with Sweet Orange and Cedarwood Oils - Don Juan Fine Grooming oils are all natural, 100% organic, and handcrafted in small batches in San Diego, California. Our oils have a unique blend of more than eight of the best moisturizing organic oils on the market. The result is a one of a kind beard oil made with the best quality ingredients.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment