Sunday, May 12, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Wahl Beard Wash and Face Exfoliator, 6 Ounce Exfoliating and Moisturizing Beard Wash with Essential Oils, Paraben-Free & Dye-Free (#805601)

Wahl Beard Wash and Face Exfoliator, 6 Ounce Exfoliating and Moisturizing Beard Wash with Essential Oils, Paraben-Free & Dye-Free (#805601)

This beard wash is surprisingly a great product. You can see how it changes your beard's appearance and feel after several uses. I was pleased that it made my beard seem more supple and smooth. Wahl's has definitely developed a wash that doesn't irritate the skin under the beard and one that gives a great clean feeling after use. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it performed and how much I did like it. My beard seems to be more of what I wanted in a beard after I used this product. I wasn't too sure at first if I would like this but now I am looking at other beard grooming products that they make. I highly recommend this beard wash.

Purchased this and was very pleasantly surprised to find it lather well and the smell of it is amazing. It left my skin feeling cool and the beard was so much softer. A little pricey but if money is no object buy this

The Wahl Beard Wash is a premium product that feels like it belongs in a traditional barbershop. I enjoy the aroma that stays with me throughout the day and especially how clean it made my beard feel. This product is wonderful to use in the shower and it's very helpful at soothing coarse facial hair. I recommend this product to anyone with a beard or stubble!

bought this beard wash with little expectation. When it came in the mail, i couldn't wait to try. I was pleasantly surprised at how soft my beard felt after using this product, and how clean my beard looked. I also really love the scent of this product.

If you’re looking for a great beard wash this product is it. I really enjoyed using the Wahl Beard wash. My beard smelled clean and refreshed after using the product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Specially formulated to help keep facial hair and stubble clean and fresh without irritating the skin underneath, Wahl Beard Wash keeps your beard healthy, soft, and well conditioned. It's good for any length, from scruffy stubble to long, thick beards
  • Wahl Beard Wash is lightly scented with our proprietary "W-Blend" of natural essential oils for a manly, aromatic scent that doesn't overpower. It's cruelty-free and contains no parabens, sulfates or dyes for a gentle, softening, exfoliating cleanse.
  • Wahl now offers a full line of Wet Goods exclusively designed and formulated for men. From beard care to shaving creams and gels to body wash, lotion, shampoo and conditioners, there's a Wahl Wet Goods product that will help you look and feel your best.
  • Wahl's new complete line of Wet Goods will help men maintain a fresh, well-managed look. Check out these essential new products, add them to your daily grooming routine and watch the head-turning results. You'll wonder how you ever lived without them.
  • For far too long, men have had to choose their grooming products from brands that specialize in women's beauty. That's not the case with Wahl's new complete line of Wet Goods. Our products were formulated exclusively for men to help them look their best.

Description

Wahl Beard Wash is the first step in your beard care. Your facial hair is different than the hair on your head our Beard Wash contains no harsh irritants that can leave your beard/skin dry and flaky.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-39, Cocamide Mipa, Castoryl, Maleate, Fragrance/Parfum 1% Line, Eugenia, Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Saccharum, Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract/Extrait De A Sucre, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Vaccinium Myrtillus, Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Glycol Distearate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide
Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, & Linalool



Over the past ten years, I’ve tried various beard products to enhance and improve my beard. Nearly everyone was a disappointment. So, I approached this product, Wahl Beard Wash, with a healthy skepticism.

I was aware of Wahl’s reputation for providing quality products to the barber profession. Initially, I was put off by the strong scent of the product. I’m not a fan of perfumed products. However, over time the scent diminished. My beard and skin felt, supple, smooth and vibrant. There was no drying of the skin, nor, over the course of the day, any beard dryness.

I was very impressed with the product, and how well it performed. I would highly recommend this product.

Feels and smells great

This beard wash has a luxurious feel softening my beard with a nice scent.

High quality product. A pleasant scent that will leave your face soft and clean. I recommend it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment