
When I bought this I originally tried to put it on every night, but I noticed that it was too heavy for my 3b/3c hair. So I've been using it as a pre poo and i love it! I noticed right away that my hair was stronger and shinier. I gave it 4 stars because it didn't do what I expected it to do, but it still works wonders as a pre poo. As to hair growth I can't say, but this is definitely apart of my routine!
This is my first time working with this product. So far-so good. I will say that the Lavender scent isn't really noticeable, so purchasing regular Jamaican Black Castor Oil would be fine.
I received this product in time was told would arrive. My hair is very dry, so it works great as a hot oil treatment. I like that this castor oil is a very heavy oil. It keeps my hair moisturized. I noticed my hair was thinning, and I initially bought this product to hopefully grow and thicken my hair as product claims. I'm disappointed to say my hair is no thicker than before I started using this product for a year now. However I haven't had anymore hair loss. I will probably continue to use this product for my hot oil treatments.
I have worn braids for several years now and go through phases where my edges are looking kind of thin. After reading about the benefits of JBCO I decided to try it on my edges. I have been using it on regular basis for almost a month. I can say my edges do look like they are filling in nicely. The smell is not to bad and I find it easy to apply. I am now starting to use a combination of the JBCO and regular castor oil in my hair daily and sealing it in with a spray bottle filled with water and moisturizing leave in conditioner. I am hoping to notice a big difference in my hair moisture and growth in a few months.
I love this product. Been using it for years and it works great. My daughter's edges had broke off and I started using this product.In no time, her edges were back and thick. I could only find it in the 4 oz bottle, glad I was able to get in the 8 oz. bottle and it was worth the price.

Feature Product
- Organic and authentic castor oil processed the traditional Jamaican way
- Stimulates hair growth for all hair types
- Quickly and effectively regrow thinning edges
- Great for aromatherapy massage
- No salt added
Description
What is this product? Our all 100% natural Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair Pomade is perfect for dry scalp split ends hair breakages hair frizz dandruff and promoting hair growth. More info: This natural formula holds style adds definition and shine. Our Pomade contains no petroleum or minerals. Lavender oil is the most known scent throughout the aromatic world and regarded as the most versatile essence in aromatherapy. 100% natural Jamaican Black Castor Oil Extra Virgin Jamaican Coconut Oil Extra Virgin Olive Oil Jojoba Oil Vitamin E Oil fragranced with 100% natural Lavender essential oil. Massage into hair let soak and rinse.
The product is as described. Bottle arrived with cracked top. So I'm unable to take it with me on travel due to possible spill. I'll see if I get the results of its intended purpose.
This oil is really thick but I love this oil
This stuff is awesome, and doesn’t smell as strong as the original
I have been using this oil for years. I love it and will repurchase soon.
This is my first time using this oil. I mix it with different oils and a special perfume blend to make a great hair and body oil.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment