
My 2 cents: uniquely pleasant scent in the shower. The shampoo does what it was designed to do - wash one’s beard. I find myself using two nickel-sized drops to fully wash my beard...which as others have suggested is due to our water.
I normally follow an every other day beard wash - depending on work/life. When I do do wash daily; I find that this shampoo does not cause any trouble....for me.
The people behind this brand are focused on providing a quality product/experience. Quality products + quality customer service = longevity! Keep doing what you all are doing!
Seven Potions is a good mid-grade beard shampoo. It’s priced just below premium ($13), and smells of essential oils. It’s not particularly strong, but pronounced enough to smell shortly after washing. It’s woodsy and lathers easy. I use a thin drizzle for each side of my beard, so I suspect this will last a while. The downside is that the smell doesn’t stay too long after washing.
I read many articles and blogs where the writer stressed the importance of not using normal shampoo and conditioner on facial hair. I shrugged my shoulders and figured the writer was biased. However, after reading one too many of the afore mentioned articles/blogs, I caved and purchased Seven Portions Beard Shampoo and their Beard Oil. Wow. After one week there is a distinct difference in the appearance of my mutton chops. They are less wiry and have taken on the texture and appearance of actual "head hair" (or, in my case, the band of hair that grows above my ears). It helps if you purchase a "beard comb", as they are stronger than the plastic ones.
I absolutely love this product. After several months of use it has made my beard far more manageable and much softer.
What I think about it pales in comparison to what my wife thinks though. She has sensitive skin and she can't have oily hair rubbing on her face. This stuff cleans the beard so well that she can snuggle in it and love every minute of it. She says it's the most manly scent she's ever smelled and can't get enough of it. Use it with the beard oil after a shower and use a little balm periodically between showers and your wife will absolutely love it. Mine does!
I would like to see it in a larger bottle but it does last awhile due to the small quantity needed to clean my beard.
First time using this product. All natural ingredients, and great addition to a good hygiene routine. Not much of a scent, but as a wash it is good at cleaning and leaving your beard in great condition. Only down fall is that it does not lather up very well.

Feature Product
- The premium beard shampoo that cleans your beard effectively and conditions deeply the hair and skin.
- Makes your beard soft and aids in relieving beard itch. Helps you reduce beard dandruff without stripping the natural oil of your skin.
- Only a small amount is enough to create rich foam and is perfect for any beard growth stage.
- 95% natural, organic, vegan, cruelty free. NO Parabens, NO Sulphates, NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Colorants, NO silicones.
- Ideal for all skin types and easy to use. All natural fragrance made of premium essential oils that gives you a sweet and woody, manly and subtle scent, so that it doesn't interfere with your perfume.
Description
It is high time you put a stop to unsightliness and beard stench. Washing your beard is just as important as washing the rest of your body. In fact, nothing will slow you down when your beard is dirt-less and smelling great. This premium beard shampoo will clean your precious facial locks while leaving them looking shiny and your skin feeling wonderful. It is expertly designed to remove smells and grime as well as replenish the natural oils in your beard. It moisturizes to make your hair soft, stop beard itch, reduce or even eliminate beard split ends and help with dandruff. That means that your face will reflect only cleanliness and health. With this shampoo, a small amount goes a very long way. A tiny drop will create a rich-foam that delightfully lathers-up your entire beard. It will leave your hairs smelling marvelously manly yet not over-powering. Ditch the soapy odor of average shampoos and opt for the sweet and woody aromas of this 90% organic beard rinse. Made with secret blend of natural essential oils, your senses will beam as your hairs and skin are quenched. There is nothing like the lightweight, uplifting feeling of freshly washed hair that smells amazing. When you properly cleanse your facial hairs, you will notice that grooming your beard becomes more manageable. This is because your hair is soft and your skin is healthy. When this happens, your beard will grow faster and look fuller. We promise your over-all happiness. That is why this shampoo is vegan and cruelty-free. As well as has no parabens, preservatives, artificial fragrances or colorants. As an added protection, your shampoo is packaged in a dark-plastic bottle that ensures its quality by protecting it from sunlight. Give you beard the gift of vitality and wish it wish this high-quality shampoo. BEWARE of counterfeits. Seven Potions products are sold ONLY under The Seven Potions name.
I was looking for a good organic, paraben-free, beard wash for my husband and found this. It had very good reviews and seemed like a good & honest company. Well we are both very pleased with it. My husband says it cleans his beard better than others he's tried -like a thorough 'squeaky clean' kind of clean- and he smells the fresh smell throughout the day without it being overpowering and he's sensitive to smells. I also love the crisp woodsy smell so much I'd like to use it as a shower gel. Haha! We'll definitely be back for more. Thank you!
I always delay reviews a couple weeks to make sure I'm happy with the product for more than just an initial reaction. I've been using this stuff for nearly a month, and am extremely happy with the results. It smells REALLY good, and it doesn't take much to accomplish the task. I've found that it helps control my beard and has definitely given it a more conditioned look. Paired with a good oil and brush, this product has been very helpful and I would highly recommend.
I really like the beard wash. A little goes a long way
and even with a bit of product it lathers nicely. I’ve got a yeard and even with a small amount I’m able to cover everything. Even though it’s not advertised as wash and conditioner, the beard feels super soft after using it. The size is just right and I like
that it’s small enough to take it with you when travelling by plane. Will be buying more of this.
This product is amazing. It lathers so well, and leaves your beard feeling so good. This beard wash will definitely stay in the rotation of my very small list of beard washes.
My husband has tried many beard shampoos and this seems to be in his top few. It’s moisturizing without adding build up. Highly recommend along with the beard oil.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment