
I've been looking for some liquid/mousse concealer that provides good coverage and doesn't settle into lines and this is perfect! It looked a little pinkish when I first opened it, but it blended into my olive skin perfectly. I read a couple reviews about it not lasting/blending/settling into lines, but I've noticed none of these issues. I've had it on for about 9 hrs and it looks the same to me. Especially under my eyes, it's hard for me to believe. I used my finger for application and blended well. I put on a couple applications to cover darker spots/areas, and I have had no creasing, caking, or fading. It's one of the best concealers I've used, and it's what I'm planning on using for my wedding makeup later this year. (The concealer search is over!! 🙏)
Btw...I'm 25 yrs old. Caucasian of Native American/Irish descent. A few wrinkles around eyes and smile lines. Minor acne, a couple broken capillaries, mild/moderate pores on cheeks and nose, some freckles/moles, and a couple acne scars/discolorations. Normal skin, not too dry or oily, and this concealer works great for me. Hope that helps!
When I first saw the product I was skeptical about both the size of the pot and the color. However, I was pleasantly surprised. I applied this cream underneath my eyes using my gentle lip brush. The cream goes on smoothly and covers all the bluish, dark circles and other blue lines I have on this 60 year old face! Perfect coverage. I use a damp beauty blender to smooth it out and into the foundation flawlessly. Next I bake with a photo finish translucent powder. The results are incredible!
I love this cream and highly recommend it to anyone and everyone with blue places they need to cover.
You won’t regret trying this, you’ll love it!
This is my second purchase of this. I love it. I am 58 years old and have horrible reddish/purple undereyes in the mornings! This is my very first step for my undereye every morning. It completely eliminates the horrible discoloration. I still add some white at the bottom of my bags to help hide them and cover it all with a concealer, but this color corrector is great. I had also tried the one that looks bright orange but that one was far too much. At least for me. This one is perfect. I also add just a touch to my eyelids also as they're a bit purplish color in the morning.
I've also discovered it is the perfect thing to cover some of the dark 'Age spots' on my skin before I put my foundation on. I'm about to place another order.
Holy grail status for me. I'm fair and with fair skin and comes visible veins (yeah, gross, I know) I've always had visible blue veins under amd around my eyes (left side more than right) but since hitting 30 I've been noticing them too much, So I decided to do something about camouflaging them better. I watched videos and read makeup blogs and alot of them reccomended this product- I actually kept writing it off as an unnecessary step before concealer. I was so wrong adding this before concealer under my eyes and on my eyelids had been a game changer. I haven't had problems with creasing or settling and the "light" side does the job. I feel it maintains a skin like texture and doesn't look caked on or overdone for my everyday look.
I, like many of you I'm sure, have tried numerous products to lessen the dark coloration beneath my eyes. I'd ordered this product, honestly, think I'd be disappointed yet again, but I'm happy to say..."WOW, was I wrong!!" I opened the box immediately and went to the nearest mirror to apply some to my under eye area and stared in disbelief that my dark circles were all but gone. Ever while writing this review, I had to go look again just to make sure I wasn't making false statements. it's not too powdery or too moist like some can be thus making you look like you are crying...IT'S PERFECT !

Feature Product
- Formulated with coconut oil for intensive moisture
- Orange pigments are used to counteract appearance of dark circles
- A full coverage concealer formulated specifically for under the eye
Description
A serious solution for one of beauty's most challenging problems. No fancy names, just a product that can be counted on to do the job. The product glides on without looking thick or obvious. Coconut oil provides intensive moisture and ensures no caking. The subtle hint of orange counteracts the appearance of dark circles, while natural skin-toned pigments work in unison to provide the ultimate coverage.
I am pleasantly surprised by this. I have always had dark circles under my eyes & have to use ridiculous amounts of concealer to cover them. The problem is that using a lot of product enhances the fine lines that are starting to show up. It also takes time that I'd rather spend doing something else. I'm fed up with people always telling me that I look tired when I try really hard to not look tired. Sometimes I really am tired but mostly it's just how I naturally look.
So, I did a little research & found out that I need a color corrector. I'm on a small budget & this product was relatively inexpensive. It also had good reviews & came in several different shades to accommodate different skin tones. I also like that I didn't have to buy a palette or multiple sticks/tubes that treat various problem areas. My main concern is the darkness. I don't have redness and I'm not worried about dullness, etc.
For reference, I am very fair skinned (I always need the lightest shades available for my foundations/concealers). I am 37 years old & my skin tends to be very oily. This comes in a small jar. It has a peachy color (I have the one for fair skin) & it is not scented. I used both my finger & a brush to apply it & I feel that the brush did a better job. I had to use a bit more than I expected but still not a lot. I applied it to the inner corners & in the under eye area where the darkness is. I set it with powder before applying my foundation & regular concealer. I use mineral powder makeup on a day to days basis. I use liquid foundation for special occasions. I was worried that it might not look good with the powder makeup but it turned out fine. I have oily skin & it has lasted all day, even with me touching/rubbing my eyes. It has not irritated my skin or eyes.
Overall, I'm pleased and excited to finally have a solution for this. I'm posting a few pictures, as well.
I've got fair, dry skin and serious dark circles. They are blue near my eyes, but brown further out. Basically, I look like I haven't slept in a month. I scare people without concealer; they think I'm seriously ill. I'm just 38, I guess. No hint of crows feet, buy I look like death. Sexy.
Anyhow, I do use an eye cream as well as moisturizer and spf, so my undereye is prepped, but this concealer is creamy, speads smoothly, and keeps my undereye from drying out! And it hides the blue and brown circles really well - I'd probably have perfection with a yellow color corrector (if it's light enough #palepeopleproblems). I can even POWDER my undereyes without adding 15 years to my age!!! And powder is a good idea - it definitely requires something to set it.
I tried to use a brush, but I found the best way to apply was patting it in with (clean) fingers. Besides my undereye, I've used it around my nose to cover up redness. Look for something else for covering up blemishes - this is too creamy.
I'm very fair/pale (Maybelline 102 fair porcelain foundation is my shade for reference) so I bought shade fair and it works with my skin tone. It has enough of a peachy tone to cancel out my blueish colored under eye circles. (I'm fair so my blue veins tend to show through my my under eye skin. ) I also apply it to an area of light melasma on my forehead and it makes it less noticeable. I have used this corrector alone and also under my concealer . I'd say it is coveres best paired with the concealer. It has a thicker creamy consistency that spreads best when applied with a small brush and then evened out with the warmth of my fingers. I do find that this creases some but I don't set my under eye or face. I paid around $6 for this and I'd say it's worth that price.
Buying makeup online is always a gamble, but after reading some reviews and considering the price, I thought I'd give this product a try. I'm Chinese with light to medium skin tone and pretty noticeable dark circles under my eyes. I've tried all types of creams, but none have really helped that much. I've tried different concealers with mild success in covering them up (or at least reducing them a bit). Since my dark circles are dark bluish, I read that an orange-based concealer would work best to neutralize. The product is very creamy and easy to apply (I used my fingers, but will also try with a brush at some point). It blends easily and the medium color worked well for me. I had to apply a couple of layers to notice a decrease in my dark circles. I followed this with my Revlon Photoready concealer stick (in medium?) and noticed a pretty significant improvement! I was very excited to look like a refreshed, living person! I would definitely purchase this product again.
This stuff works great! I was pleasantly surprised. I have purchased a few pricier concealers that I would use for under the eye redness/darkness cover, but I end up going through it so fast the cost isn't worth it. I definitely like this the most. I take my ring finger (since it has the lightest touch) and apply it directly to my skin or use a small brush. It's in solid form, not liquid. Just wipe some off the top and it spreads really well. I use it all the way around my eye, from my upper eyelid and under my eyebrow to under my eye and down into a "V" shape underneath. I'm really pale so I use the lighteners color. :)

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment