Friday, May 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Richoose Beard Apron Cape, Beard Cape Shaving Mirror Suction Cups Let Your Bathroom Keep Clean, do not Bother to Clean Beard Trimmings, Hairs and Whiskers

Richoose Beard Apron Cape, Beard Cape Shaving Mirror Suction Cups Let Your Bathroom Keep Clean, do not Bother to Clean Beard Trimmings, Hairs and Whiskers

I have a beard and like to do my own haircuts, and I've looked for ways to do easy clean up including going outside to do haircuts and trimmings. I've never really found a product that could help me with great results. I recently purchased this beard cape and i have to say I'm really impressed. Obviously it didn't catch every hair or trimming but it did way more than expected and I am very happy with my choice. I really like the suction cups for the mirrors easy to use and they don't leave residue or marks to clean up afterward. Hair slid right off and was easy to manage.

This is the best invention for men ever! My husband has to trim once a week and this saves all the annoying clean up. Brilliant! Great gift for the man in your life who keeps getting beard hair all over the bathroom vanity.

it is a really good idea to have this. I like it. decent quality. it worked for me. the only drawback is you the sides are narrow/short. you need to be careful while shaving. Hairs might escape from the edges.

bought as a gift for my son. its a silly product but I hope he liked it.. I think he wife appreciates it! good price. arrived on time

gift


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Size:115cm (L)* 73cm(W)
  • Advanced silk breathable waterproof transparent material,it's easy to clean non-stick hair
  • Occlusion during shaving cut hair cuttings,keep clean, protective clothing against pollution in the process.
  • Suitable Wai cloth to prevent hair and other dirty , simple to use.
  • Have Velcro and snaps, easier to use,bright colors, supple fabrics vertical slide, fine workmanship feel good drape,Nonstick hair , anti-static

Description

Description:Material: Pongee nylonColor: Random ColorPackage Included:1 x Beard Care Shave ApronFeature:1. Suckers and hooks for your choice, practical in different conditions.2.Advanced silk breathable waterproof transparent material easy to clean non-stick hair.3.Occlusion during shaving cut hair cuttings, clean, protective clothing against pollution in the process, thick cloth drape full comfort.



Received! Looks exactly the same as the picture. Well designed, well packaged and also has two hooks. It will definitely save me a lot of time for cleaning the bathroom!

Works perfect! My fella uses this and never makes a mess any more

Good.

Fiance loves it

Works great!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment