Friday, May 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Brickell Men's Hybrid Glide Pre Shave Oil For Men, Natural and Organic Irritation Free Smooth Glide Before Shave, 2 Ounce, Scented

Brickell Men's Hybrid Glide Pre Shave Oil For Men, Natural and Organic Irritation Free Smooth Glide Before Shave, 2 Ounce, Scented

I have had trouble with shaving, due to thinning skin. Using the shave oil in conjunction with my Braun razor yielded fantastic results. Typically, my skin gets very irritated after using an electric razor, but I had no irritation. I’ve tried other powders and oils in the past without much success. Shaving was a problem for me before finding Brickell products.

First, this product does help with smoother shaving, I use an electric razor and have tried many products but this has given the most comfort. I had to wait a few days after receiving due to a problem with that order and called the seller but no response to my message left. The next day again having to leave a message I tried with an email and they responded within 2 hours. We have all dealt with non-customer service but these guys went beyond my expectations. The main point of this review is the product works, a tad expensive but you only have one face and along with the customer service I received I will be buying again.

I was using their shave cream, and liked it so much, I bought this to use with it. Not sorry I did! It's a great prep prior to using their shave cream. Didn't think it was possible, but using this WITH their shave cream creates an even more comfortable shave. Brickell's products are truly outstanding! Keep it up guys!!!!!

I have used and tested many pre shave oils looking for the best one for shaving regardless of name or price. After using over 10 products I have to say this is by far the best. Great price, should last a few months even if using everyday. This shave oil gives me the closest and most comfortable shave of all I have tried.
Donald C, from MA

I enjoy using a product that does exactly as described and as such, I will certainly continue to pay for the good stuff. Brickell Shave Oil is just what I needed for my sensitive skin and having to shave 5+ days a week. It doesn't leave any oily residue, works great with different shave creams and I have used it stand alone on a trip where I forgot my shave cream. I will definitely continue to use this until I either stop shaving or Brickell comes out with something better!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • What It Does: This natural & organic pre shave oil for men prepares the beard with light, non-greasy oils for contact with the razor by creating a protective barrier. Vitamins and minerals sink into the skin to repair skin even before the blade touches the skin, promoting skin nourishment and an irritation free shave without bumps or redness.
  • Who It's For: Men of any age with any type of skin - especially those prone to shave irritation.
  • How It Works: Our organic Shave Oil uses in Argan and Jojoba Oil to create a protective barrier between your blade and skin resulting in an effortless glide. Vitamin E & Algae Extract replenish essential vitamins and minerals to the skin preventing post shave irritation. Lastly, Aloe Vera soothes and hydrates the skin for an irritation free shave.
  • Key Ingredients: Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Hazelnut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Aloe, Castor Seed Oil, Argan Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Lavender Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Peppermint Oil, Vitamin E, Algae Extract, Rosemary & Green Tea
  • Who We Are: Brickell creates skincare and grooming products for men using natural & certified organic ingredients. Our products are sold in over 20 countries and have appeared in GQ, Men's Health, Men's Journal, and other popular men's magazines.

Description



I added this to the brushless routine because I have yet to find a Brickell product that isn't amazing. Using this in combo I can go with the grain and against the grain for a super close shave without irritation. Toner and aftershave (both Brickell) and my face is happy for the day!

The Brickell Pre-Shave Oil is great. I use it every time I shave and it definitely makes for smoother results. I wish the bottle was better by either having a pump top or tipped applicator, but the product itself is awesome.

I love this product, its perfect for the shave before going out at night or the early morning rise! You can feel the difference, smooth, and its refreshing to your face. My #1 item from Brickell

wanted to try this in conjunction with shave cream and its a great addition. Makes the shave process smooth and helped to eliminate razor burn for me.

I have sensitive skin and this product has improved my razor burn.

Tyler M.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment