
Sleeping on this product I was surprised to see they had gold blades hopefully they will do more probably will keep the same wahl cutting blade instead of the ceramic.
It fits perfect on my magic clip. I think this blade doesn't cut like the wahls. The price is reasonable. Overall it's not bad to keep as an extra that's the reason for the 4 stars.
These fit perfect on my Wahl Magic clips! Look amazing and so nice that it comes with the ceramic blade. Bought two knowing these would sell out. Blade seems to be nice for fading.
I will but again!
Fast shipping ‘ exactly as described!!! Thank u!!!
Great Quality

Feature Product
- 1.FITS MODELS : This close-cutting T-blade is an replacement for "GTO, GTX, and GO" Andis trimmers.
- 2.PROFESSIONAL PRECISION: the Adjustable T Shaped Trimmer Blade is intended for professional use only and is designed to deliver the sharp performance that experts demand.
- 3.PRODUCT SPECIFICATION:Carbon-steel for dependable, long-life blade that stays sharp. Close-cutting T-blade,Small blade sits behind large blade in packaging .Oil blade before every use
- 4.SIZE:Leaves Hair Inch: 1/150. Leaves Hair mm: 0.1 mm Item Weight: 0.8 oz
Description
The T-Outliner Replacement Blade is made of carbon-steel for a dependable, long-life blade that stays sharp. This close-cutting T-blade is an replacement blades for "GTO, GTX, and GO" Andis trimmers. Size: Leaves Hair Inch: 1/150 . Leaves Hair mm: 0.1 mm. Item Weight: 0.8 oz. Ensure the longevity of your blade's life by oiling it before every use.
Exactly what I was looking for
Bought as I would at the supply house, fits peanuts fine, got two for less than the price of one... here’s to new trimmer blades!
Great
Just what I needed
It’s exactly what my husband needed. He’s always messing with his blades and cuts his own hair. Thanks for the fast shipping and great product.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment