Friday, May 17, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Organic Beard Oil, Unscented and All-Natural - Fragrance-Free, Certified 100% USDA Organic Beard Conditioner Oil with Argan Oil and Jojoba Oils by Tame the Beast

Organic Beard Oil, Unscented and All-Natural - Fragrance-Free, Certified 100% USDA Organic Beard Conditioner Oil with Argan Oil and Jojoba Oils by Tame the Beast

This has become my new favorite beard oil. I like the smell of the Grave before shave line but Tame the Beast is not as greasy and my beard seemed to enjoy it more. It says it is unscented, but I swear I smell bacon when I put it on, but after a few seconds there is no sent, maybe it is mixing with the shampoo or conditioner…
I recommend this to all my bearded coworkers and even let them try it. Will be keeping this in my daily routine for a healthy beard.

This is what I’ve been looking for. Acidic or just useless oils I’ve tried before just haven’t worked. I prefer just some oil and not a heavier cream for my beard. My beard is solid irish-german and can definitely be a beast sometimes. A couple drops on the hand and rubbed into the beard has really tamed things down, and with a nice scent. Highly recommend.

And the applicator has a rounded edge too. That’s a little detail that’s nice to see.

I love that it is not overpowering. smell is perfect, consistency is as expected and exactly what I was looking for.

I bought this beard oil for my boyfriend because his beard would always poke me and it hurt!! After he started using this oil, he hasn’t poked me since! I would definitely recommend this product for any guy who has a beard. Ladies will thank you, I promise!

The wife and I have been using Argan oil shampoo and it has worked wonders, so I had to try this Argan Oil based beard oil. Prior to using this product, my beard was pretty wirey, particularly around the jaw line. My wife also complained the the hairs would prick her through her shirt and when I got close to her face. Since using this product, my beard has already gotten softer. it is sift to the touch and lays down a lot easier to it looks better kept. My wife is no longer complaining. It is also fragrance free, so you don't even know you have it on, other than the softness, of course.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Moisturizes, Softens, Conditions Beards, Mustaches, Hair & Skin
  • Certified 100% USDA Organic Argan Oil & Jojoba Oil.
  • 100% Natural, Fragrance-Free & Unscented Beard Softening & Conditioner Oil
  • Packaged in Miron Violet Glass for optimal protection against the aging processes caused by visible light, lengthening formula durability & potency
  • Maximizes softness and reduces itching and irritation. Don't let her steal this for her hair.

Description

A nutrient-rich, fragrance-free, all-natural, fast-absorbing formula that is, simply put, the best beard oil on the market. It's certified 100% USDA organic. It's packaged in the highest quality cosmetic glass dropper bottle available in the world: miron violet glass, which offers optimal protection against the aging processes that are released by visible light, thus lengthening durability and potency of the organic oils. It features the best, healthiest blend of essential oils of any beard oil to condition both your beard and the skin underneath, helping eliminate itches and flakes, maximizing softness, and revealing a glorious, untamed, beast-worthy shine and sheen. It is tested and approved by the beast. Not to worry - no beasts were harmed in the making of this product. In fact, they all got dates - for the rest of their long wild lives. You will, too (disclaimer: women may borrow this oil to make their hair as glorious as your beard).



Yup, this is the stuff. Works awesome and has a very subtle yet lovely aroma. Makes my beard manageable and the ladies excited.

Dh loves it. Great smell

This is a solid entry into the (already crowded) field of beard oil products. If your face is fuzzy and you're not using product, you don't know what you're missing. Beard oil lets you say goodbye to wiry hairs and fly-aways. It's also good for the skin underneath in keeping it moisturized. That means no more (or much less) itching. I've become a bit of a connoisseur of oils and balms over the past few months as I let nature take over on my face. With the oils, there are basically two approaches companies have taken:

1) Add all manner of ingredients, various oils, vitamin enrichments, etc. Some add ingredients that give the oil a strong scent -- sandalwood, eucalyptus and so on.

2) Then are are the companies that applied the K-I-S-S strategy and kept it simple.

Neither of these is better or worse; it's entirely subjective... just depends on what you're looking for. 'Tame the Beast' took the simple approach. Their product is comprised of two oils: Argan and Jojoba. These are two of the most common ingredients in beard oils. They work very well in making the hair feel softer. The key to remember is that a little bit of oil goes a long way -- you don't want to look greasy -- just want to lock in moisture. That's why it's recommended to apply the oil when your beard is damp. My technique is different from the usual "put a few drops in your hand and work into your beard" method... I apply the oil directly to a comb and work it in from there. (My beard hairs are about two-inches in length, so YMMV with whatever works best for you.) Just don't over-do it. Again, if you're looking for an oil that doesn't carry a scent and just does its job of moisturizing your skin and beard, 'Tame the Beast' is an option I'm happy to recommend. (If you click my username and scroll, you'll find links to reviews I've done on a whole slew of oils and balms.)

I was provided a bottle of 'Tame the Beast' at a discount in exchange for sharing my thoughts in a review. If you found it helpful, please do me a favor and the "Yes" button below. Thank you!

My husband was dealing with some dry skin under his goatee and this looked like a great option to not only condition the hair but to also moisturize the skin. There is a very slight oil smell, but it's not too bad. My husband did, somewhat surprisingly, lament the lack of better instructions with the product, so he applied it about 10 minutes before he showered and then washed his face as normal. Next time he will try applying it after a shower. He did not have any skin reactions to the product (always a bit of a worry when trying a new skin/hair product.) I purchased this product at a promotional rate for review purposes. My opinion is unbiased an my own.

Tame the beast!!! this stuff is awesome really I just love it. It goes on so easy and it is nice and thick, it isn't all watery running down your hand. It
rubs in and coats the beard so very nice and absorbs into the beard so nice that it doesn't leave an oily residue or anything. This stuff is great a high quality beard oil worth every penny. I say get it and you will really like the results.
I purchased this product for a reduced price to give an honest and unbiased review

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment