Friday, May 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

PIXNOR Body Glitter 4 Colors Holographic Chunky Glitter with 2pcs Long Lasting Fix Gel for Face, Body, Hair and Nail

PIXNOR Body Glitter 4 Colors Holographic Chunky Glitter with 2pcs Long Lasting Fix Gel for Face, Body, Hair and Nail

I wore the purple/blue glitter to EDCLV and got so many compliments! I totally recommend this for raves and festivals. You get a good amount in the pots and the glue that comes with it will really help it stick to your skin. It also comes off easily with water which is a big plus!

When I got this product I was surprised by much glitter was provided. I bought this for use on my nails but they are on the bigger side in terms of glitter. I'll update this review when I get to using it on my nails.

Lovely glitters which comes along with glue. I have used it along with my eye makeup. It goes well with nail enamel and creates that glitter look.
Overall i recommend who want to make use of it in multiple ways using creative ideas.

Love this glitter!! The blue also has purple in it & went fantastic with my hair!

Bought this glitter for an event where i needed to get sparkly while performing. The glue worked decently and the sparkles are neat because they are different shaped and not just homogeneous. I’m looking forward to using the gold color at my next event!!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description



    This is a great product. Perfect for festival/Mardi Gras season. Application is a little messy, but it’s glitter so that’s expected. After applying the product, I completely forgot I was wearing it.

    The Glitter is extremely cute. It works very well and last quite a while. 4 jars for this price is a great deal! Looks so pretty! I love it.

    Best glitter I’ve ever used. And I am an avid music festival goer, so I use a ton! I loved the variety, and the Glue wasn’t uncomfortable on my face at all. Felt good! Came off pretty easily! Easy to apply, so there’s no limit to creativity when using.

    Great buy! The colors were so fun and basic. Easy to mix and match!!
    Best part, it stayed on all day even on a really hot day!

    I bought this for me wife and her sister as we were on vacation and they wanted to sparkle when we went out on the town.

    They had a lot of fun with these, and got compliments. Great for dance club fun.

    I would see these being great for kids dressing up and playtime also. Many uses and fun.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment