Friday, May 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Tobacco Barn Beard Oil

Tobacco Barn Beard Oil


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    I came up with the idea for this beard oil while I was in Cuba, on a day trip to the Viñales Valley, on the Western side of the country. Feeling like a ginger-bearded John Wayne, I mounted a horse and rode through the Cuban tobacco fields. I had to opportunity to stop and visit a real Cuban tobacco barn. I sat at the decades-old table with my friends and listened to a tobacco farmer and watched how he rolled a cigar. I remember the aroma of the old wood, dried-out grass roof, and mud inside the barn. With this scent, you can experience a place that most people won't get a chance to visit. When life in the burbs is getting you down, you can pretend you're in the warm tobacco fields of Cuba. Viva la Barba! -This is probably the most intriguing scent that I've created. When people smell this for the first time, I hear things like "This smells like something familiar, but I can't figure it out." "Dude, this smells like man." "It reminds me of my childhood." -For me, this scent is earthy and fresh. This is by far, my favorite scent.



    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment