Thursday, May 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Organic Botanicals Argan and Coconut Oil Pomade, 2 Ounce

Organic Botanicals Argan and Coconut Oil Pomade, 2 Ounce

After years of using salon product, as well as some of the higher end offerings at the grocery store, we decided it was time to find a more natural product that would be kind to the scalp but still offer the hold and performance of the brands we're used to. My husband has very sensitive skin that could clearly no longer tolerate the Crew he'd been using for years. After using Organic Botanicals for a few weeks, his scalp has healed and the irritation and flaking he was experiencing has completely ceased. As a bonus, it washes out easily, too. This was the first product we tried - and we're sold. Just ordered/received 3 more. Thank you!!

I love this pomade! It says organic and when looking at the list of materials in it you can see its true. No chemicals that damage your hair. Coconut oil and argan oil are great plus! My hair has never looked so natural and smooth. Leaves no shine and residue and washes out easily with water. Great modable hold! Never using another pomade again!

Thought I would give this product a try as I normally use another organic pomade. Wow, am I glad I did. First of all both products say they are water soluble. The other product I was using took a lot of extra time to get off my hands in the morning when that is the last thing I want to mess with when trying to get out the door. Organic Botanicals comes off instantly, a big plus to me. Since using this product I noticed after the first application that I don't have to use conditioner any longer another big plus. It could have a little more hold but thats okay.

Does the job, smells great and it’s organic.

Love the product. The price point is a little too high for what it is. Wish they sold it in bulk for a discount. That said, I keep buying it because it's good product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Organic Botanicals Argan and Coconut Oil Pomade, 2 Ounce
  • 2 Ounces

Description

Hydrating Argan Oil produces shine, smoothness and touchable hold;Shapes hair without weighing hair down - You can create imperial hairdos with style;Enriched with Moroccan Argan Oil, this fast-absorbing, deep-penetrating treatment produces a luxurious shine and silky smooth texture with enduring results;This chemical free pomade is gentle enough for babies and kids - Alcohol, paraben and sodium chloride-free.;Safe for colored, straightened and chemically-treated hair - get that suave look you have always wanted - Your friend murrays will say you look great



My wife is a cancer survivor and swear by this product given its organic compounds. We believe this is a much better alternative knowing that the chemicals in many other lotions/pomades are known carcinogens. It's a life choice - we chose no chemicals!

Very happy with ingredients and performance. Will buy this product again.

Good product, works for me. Wish it was more firm on the hold. And hope the price can be be a bit more competitive.

Great smell and great hold without being sticky or stiff. If you like citrus this is the product for you.

Doesn’t take much to keep my hair in place which is great. Also smells pretty good.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment