Friday, May 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

HealthAndYoga(TM) Handcrafted Neem Wood Comb - Non-Static and Eco-friendly - Great for Scalp and Hair Health - 7 Inches Fine Toothed

HealthAndYoga(TM) Handcrafted Neem Wood Comb - Non-Static and Eco-friendly - Great for Scalp and Hair Health - 7 Inches Fine Toothed

I have a longer beard, so a brush will just not do the job. The combs made of other materials produce static. I looked at many wooden combs before deciding on this one. The price, size and material all helped me choose. Having a beard became much easier using this product. The Neem wood has a great woodsy/herbal smell IMHO. I have used Neem based soap for years with great results and softer cleaner skin, so this was a no-brainer for me. I have dropped it on a tile floor many times with no ill effects. I have no complaints on the workmanship, and would say that this is a good man sized comb. I just wonder if it will help keep the mosquitoes will stay away once summer starts, most insects do not like Neem wood, so that would be a bonus for sure.

This is a lovely, solid, beautiful wooden comb. I thought I might need a wider-toothed comb for detangling, and worried the teeth on this would be too narrow, but it turns out most of the tangling in my hair was caused by the static from a plastic comb - I can use this anytime, no matter the condition of my hair, and it glides through without resistance. My hair (normally dry and unruly) is instantly soft and shiny, with no static or flyaways at all.

The comb is well made, and I'm very happy with my purchase. I expect it to last for years.

Never thought of having a wood comb. I was looking for a Boar hair brush on Amazon.com when the Neem wood comb showed up as a suggestion. Why not?
I got the brush I was looking for and the SoulGenie Neem Wood Comb. Terrific comb! Feels so much better against my scalp than my plastic combs (now all in the recycle bin).
My tonsorial tools are now: Neem wood comb, Bass soft touch brush, organic coconut oil, Emu oil.
I'm seventy-seven with a full head of hair which I take care of with the best products available.

I never realized how much difference there was between a cheap plastic comb and a nicely made wooden comb. First, no static electricity. Second, you feel the smoothness of the teeth. It's more like rolling through the hair instead of scraping my scalp. I can feel the difference and I like it.

One of the many better products I have purchased on amazon. I wish I had made the switch sooner from plastic. I love the earthy neem wood smell of it, it is durable and is healthier on my scalp. I also purchased a wood comb/brush set for my infant, and it seems to be a natural alternative to the hospital grade ones you get. Needless to say my entire family will be using these, as they distribute the natural oils thoroughly from scalp to ends, as well as don't snag and rip out bunches of hair.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Handcrafted from Neem Wood; Neem is a wonder plant, recognized for its healing properties
  • Soulgenie brand guarantees GENUINE Neem Wood
  • 7" fine toothed - suitable for styling - Non static; 100% natural - Ecofriendly and Hair friendly
  • Provides natural healing effect with every stroke; helps reduce dandruff and scalp disorders
  • Stimulates overall scalp and hair health; strongly recommended as an alternative to harmful plastics

Description

Why use Plastic combs on your hair, when you have an environment friendly + a healthier alternative....Neem is known as the wonder plant for its immense health benefits. Regular combing with these combs is believed to inhibit dandruff as well as scalp disorders. Benefits such as reduced hair fall are also claimed.... These combs are handcrafted so that the points are not too sharp and you can get an excellent stimulating effect as the comb teeth glide over your scalp. Gently press against the scalp and comb as usual. It is a good practice to comb more often, as this not only stimulates the scalp cells but also keeps it hygienic



I noticed that others don't like the quality of this comb, but mine is great. The comb is very sturdy and its has a very nice finish. I've been using it for a few months and love it. I even use it to tease my hair. Dandruff isn't an issue for me. I was just looking for a comb that might be gentler on my hair than a plastic one.

The comb I got had a small crack in it, but it's still perfectly usable. Combined with my wooden brush, I feel like I have found something that's been missing from my life. I used to avoid combing an brushing my hair because I have a lot of static electricity and plastic brushes and combs only exacerbated the problem. But a wooden comb and brush have transformed my morning ablutions. It's definitely a worthwhile purchase.

First time EVER using a wood comb.
This comb "ROCKS"!
I LOVE IT.
It is now a staple for my daily routine. I like the results I get when I use a fine tooth comb. I am able to get the full effect of the fine teeth with each stroke of this wood comb rather than a small portion available in most plastic combs. It is gentle on the scalp verses harsh metal combs.
The entire length of this comb is exclusively made with fine teeth as compared to most plastic combs which only possess 50% fine teeth. It prevents static, compared to plastic combs. Combed wet hair stays styled and dries nicely foregoing the need for a hairdryer. Excellent...ROCK-ON!

Big, beautiful wood comb, makes less static

My hair is very fine and tends to break easily. A friend (with beautiful hair by the way!) recommended I try a wood comb. This comb has done a great job! My hair isn't breaking when I comb it and it has a nice shine to it. Definitely worth a try!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment