Thursday, May 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Bigfoot Beards Trail Head Beard Oil

Bigfoot Beards Trail Head Beard Oil

I bought this oil as part of a "bigfoot/sasquatch" themed gift for my husband (he wanted beard oil and this tied in great) but was hesitant on making the purchase because of the lack of scent description in the product listing. I am happy that I took a chance on this because it smells great. A lot of other oils and balms I looked at were single smells, such as pine, or smoke but this is a great blend. It is a citrusy, earthy smell - I am very picky about smells and I love this. The label lists a variety of essential oils that may be part of this blend. I bought two different scents and both bottles have the same description so I believe this is a generic label for all blends made by Bigfoot Beards. Of the oils listed the ones I would peg for this blend would be Bergamot, Lemongrass, Lime, Grapefruit, Juniper, and Clove. The blend is the perfect potency also - smells strong but not overpowering that it would give you a headache. We will definitely be buying this blend again. If I had to make a recommendation I would say give Huntsman and Trailhead a go - they are both excellent blends.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hand crafted by our family in the Pacific Northwest, we make/use essential oils of the highest grade in all our products (made in the USA). Each blend has a unique combination of aromas that you can't wait to use again and again.

Description

A fresh and invigorating lightweight scent will revitalize you from the crack of dawn until dusk.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment