Sunday, May 12, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Men's Exfoliating Face Wash Tingle Facial Scrub with Peppermint, Ginseng, Green Tea, Caffeine, Pomegranate, Apple, Sugarcane, & Vitamin E - YAWP by TAME the BEAST

Men's Exfoliating Face Wash Tingle Facial Scrub with Peppermint, Ginseng, Green Tea, Caffeine, Pomegranate, Apple, Sugarcane, & Vitamin E - YAWP by TAME the BEAST

Just a small amount is all that is needed for a good cleansing with a gentle scrub. Initially, I didn't like it, but then I found that I was using too much, so just a little dab is all you need. I had expected more in the tingle department, as it just didn't live up to the hype and expectation, but all in all, it does a good job. Would I buy it again? Probably not, but at the same time, I can't really complain about it. If you want a real tingle, try out their Nutt Butter Extreme. Now that product, I will be buying again! Just don't put it on your face............

I'm a big fan of the Tame The Beast line, so I thought I would give the face wash a try too. It's nice and invigorating just like the other products, which makes it really appealing to use in the morning for an extra pick me up.

not bad for a face wash.
I can see the scrub definitely helped my skin and perhaps the rest of the ingredients too.
less breakouts for sure!

My favorite part aboyut this face wash is the FEEL. There are what, 9000 diff. options out there...maybe 1/3 for guys...who cares. How do I know whats good? Somehow, some way this just feels phenomenal. I love everyting about it and will subscribe to this item frankly.

Smells and feels nice. Occasionally I use it too often I guess, because I get some dry patches, but great product!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • TINGLE - mens exfoliating face wash tingly facial scrub with extra Peppermint, Ginseng, Green Tea, Caffeine, Sugarcane, Guarana, Lemon and more!
  • EXFOLIATING - invigorating-at-first-sniff face cleanser / scrubber that clears away dead skills cells and dirt to usher forth a renewed, energized, clear-faced character
  • USA MADE - All TAME the BEAST formulas are 100% Made in the USA, Cruelty-Free and Rich in Natural Botanicals
  • SULFATE FREE - free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Synthetic Color, Paraffin, Gluten, DEA/TEA and Petrolatum.
  • DIRECTIONS - Work into lather on face. Rinse. Towel dry. Look in mirror. Glorious. Use daily, perchance in the morning, perchance at night before slumber, perchance to attract a mate.

Description

This invigorating-at-first-sniff men's face wash / extra peppermint tingle facial scrubber clears away dead skills cells and dirt to usher forth a renewed, energized, clear-faced character. An energizing, awakening, gently and naturally exfoliating face wash formulated for men. With heightened levels of Ginseng, Peppermint, Green Tea, Caffeine, Sugarcane, Pomegranate, Apple, Citrus, Vitamins C and E and more! Formulated for men. Stolen by women.



Great face wash! The eucalyptus smell is nice and the exfoliation is just right

Love a tingly cooling face scrub. Great thing about this face wash is you only need a tiny amount at a time so it makes an awesome value. Will last you a long time.

This scrub is an awesome addition to my routine. It's exfoliating and smells fresh - making you feel clean and energized.

I like the smell, contently and the way it leaves my skin feeling.

If you have dry skin then make sure you have a good moisturizer to follow up with because it can leave your skin feeling a little dry.

It was great when I first tried it feeling the tingle on my face and the oh so sweet smell.
The only thing that I would liked changed is the size of the pumice.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment