Sunday, May 12, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Hemp Hydrating Shampoo and Hydrating Conditioner DUO, 33.8 Oz each

Hemp Hydrating Shampoo and Hydrating Conditioner DUO, 33.8 Oz each

I have seen many reviews saying how bad it smells or that it is making their hair worse. I have only used this product 3 times, and my hair already appears healthier. Its not the worst smell ever, but your not going to get a product that is good for your hair that does. Think of it like vitamins, they don't smell good but they are good for you. I would highly suggest this product.

I really like this products. Washes my hair really nice, rinses off really well and has a nice scent. Here is the weird part of my comment, the conditioner is thick, which is good, for me, having small hands, it is really hard to get the conditioner out of the bottle. I literally have to put the bottle between my knees and squeeze my knees to get the product out. The plastic the product comes in is hard. Don’t get me wrong, the bottles are made well. Just hard to get the product out.

I have been using this product for over five years and will never change to a different shampoo/conditioner again! My hair is healthy, not weighed down by slimy and shampoos, and it smells very earthy/kind of like a basil plant. Everybody compliments me on my hair and asked me what I put in it and I don’t use anything aside from the shampoo and conditioner!

I stumbled open this shampoo at my local TJ Maxx store. This is honestly the best shampoo I've used on my hair. I have fine hair that gets dry easily and I am very prone to hair loss. This shampoo has increased hair growth, volume, and silkiness to my hair that I have not had when using other shampoo's. I am so happy that Amazon is selling this. I recommended this to my sister, whom also has very fine hair and suffers from hair loss. This product really helped her as well. Highly recommend if you suffer from excess hair loss and have thin hair.

The shampoo is great, smells nice , I get alot of complements on how nice it smells. The conditioner does not have the same smell, not as strong as the shampoo. I have thick, fine long hair & it gets very tangled after washing it & the conditioner doesn't really help with that...still gave it 4 stars because I love the smell of the shampoo!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Contains a special blend of hemp seed oil and hemp protein that reinforce your hair against damage
  • Penetrates to replenish moisture while detangling and reviving healthy luster
  • Leaves hair strong while protecting from moisture loss due to stresses of daily styling
  • Lightweight formula restores strength and resilience while leaving the hair hydrated and smooth
  • Smoothes cuticle and improves combability

Description

Lightweight formula is enriched with hemp seed oil to fortify hair from the inside out. Safe for color-treated hair. Contains a special blend of hemp seed oil and hemp protein that reinforce your hair against damage. Made in USA.



I bought this shampoo and conditioner because I have psoriasis on my scalp that is always a challenge and was told hemp shampoo would help to control it. It seems to be working and I like it much better then the coal tar shampoo and the acid one I was using to control the psoriasis. The smell is pleasant. I will be purchasing it again for these reasons.

We absolutely love this brand. The smell is excellent. Wish these had pump tops, because I can be very difficult to squeeze out in such big bottles.

This is pretty much the only combo of shampoo and conditioner that doesn’t make my scalp itch! I’ve tried so many others and I sways go back to this combo. My hair is over 2 feet long and I barely have to get it cut— it is so healthy. LOVE

I would recommend these to all. Full body as my hair is thin and limp. Great when you blow dry all the time.

Great quality, leaves hair soft and smooth

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment