Saturday, January 4, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Shea Moisture Mens Beard Wash, Premium All Natural ingredients, Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Deep Clean & Refresh Cleanser, 6 Ounce

Shea Moisture Mens Beard Wash, Premium All Natural ingredients, Maracuja Oil & Shea Butter Deep Clean & Refresh Cleanser, 6 Ounce

This is the first time I've ever used a beard wash and I can say it works great. My beard is softer and has less frizz to it. It's even allowed me to better maintain it. And the smell is a bonus. It smells almost identical to the Smokey Manhatten wash, just a stronger and sweeter scent. I smell it all day/night long and it almost kind of drives me crazy cause I can't stop smelling it. For a first time user, I'm impressed, especially after doing some research and Shea Moisture recently ventured into beard care products. Look forward to seeing other beard washes. It was worth every scent and was delivered on time. 100% satisfied.

I really wish I knew this beard wash existed a lot sooner but this is definitely something I recommend everyone to include in their beard routine. Once I actually started growing my beard I simply purchased oil and balm and called it a day not even knowing that it’s best if you add a wash as well. This is the type of product that could last months if used properly and it’s best if you only use a dime sized amount every time. The suds it creates once you work it in are amazing and you really feel the product getting the job done. I only wash my beard twice I week just because if you wash it any more than that then you’re stripping it from the natural oils it already creates. This wash makes me look forward to washing my beard every week and for the price I’m more than pleased.

Been sampling beard washes over the past year and this by far is the best (considering it’s my fifth bottle of this stuff). I enjoy the smell, though I can’t really define what it is but it smells great- maybe shea butter but it’s manly or at least, I’m manly. It leaves my beard very soft, and you don’t need to apply a lot. In fact, the size of a dime is sufficient for my beard which is roughly 3” from my chin. My only complaint is that if you don’t shake it, I believe the ingredients sink to the bottom and you use them up. Other than that, this will most likely be the only beard wash I continue to use for as long as I have this sucker on my face.

Oh, and let me mention, I use this wash in addition to a full regimen of beard products NOT from Shea Moisture.

So I used to swear by a different product but wanted to try this because I was curious about the smell... This is the best beard wash I have ever used. It is silky smooth and smells amazing. I will be purchasing a 2nd one for my travel bag.

This maracuja/shea beard wash has a decent enough scent, and a decent enough price, but where it really shines is the wash. If you have any itchy/dandruff problems with your beard, a daily wash with this works as well as anything else I have found. The smell isn't overbearing at all, and the lather is impressive. Compared to other beard washes, it works longer and is more pleasant to use and smell. 4.5-5 stars.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Cleans gently and thoroughly: This beard wash washes away dirt and oil without being rough on skin and stripping facial hair of its natural properties
  • Maintains pH balance: An ideal pH balance is necessary for healthy skin and hair growth, SheaMoisture Mens Beard Wash does just that and maintains a healthy pH balance
  • Softens and moisturizes: Maracuja oil and Shea Butter soften facial hair to make it smooth and more manageable
  • Rejuvenates Skin: This beard wash not only breathes new life into coarse, lifeless facial hair but also nourishes skin and rejuvenates it
  • Non-greasy: This is a light, non-greasy formula that does not leave any residue

Description

Shea moisture men's beard care regimen creates a meticulously groomed look. our premium natural ingredients help soften, condition and style facial hair, leaving beards scruff-free.



My main go 2 product for my beard. This & Shea’s Beard Detangler both great products that I use all the time

My favorite part about this beard wash is the nice subtle scent! I also enjoy the nice lather it provides. It leaves my beard feeling soft and smelling good. Not to mention, it lasts a long time with daily use! A little bit goes a long way.

I love the way this smells and the way it lathers, and the way it cleans. And the cost is less than other beard shampoos...it has become my go to beard shampoo. Highly recommend

Smells amazing! It’s a very nice manly but not hard scented beard wash that makes my beard feel clean, light and moisturized. I love the marakuja oil that’s included which is what gives the scent and the wash gives a great lather with alittle amount! Pair this with the scotch porter beard balm and beard serum and your beard will look magical!!! Lol

Husband loves it. Smells great! Only thing is it’s a bit too runny. But overall great product!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment