Saturday, January 4, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beard Oil | Beard Growth |100% Natural With Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Calendula Oil, Rosehip Oil, Aloe Vera| Unscented Beard Conditioner Moisturizer | Men's Vegan Beard Oil | Beard Grooming and Care. 2oz

Beard Oil | Beard Growth |100% Natural With Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Calendula Oil, Rosehip Oil, Aloe Vera| Unscented Beard Conditioner Moisturizer | Men's Vegan Beard Oil | Beard Grooming and Care. 2oz

Guy Beard Oil is easily the best beard conditioning product I have tried for my long beard. It’s got the quality ingredients found in more expensive products, including Argan, Jojoba and Rosehip oils, as well as multiple ingredients for moisturizing and healing the skin, like Vitamin E, Aloe Vera and Calendula oil. It comes in a full 2 oz. bottle, at a price some other products charge for an ounce or less. I like that Guy Beard Oil contains no artificial chemical conditioners that can damage my beard. Only pure, natural and organic ingredients are used. It’s unscented, too, so there’s no odoriferous clash with my favorite cologne. The best part is how well it works. The consistency is perfect, allowing for improved control and shaping, without the greasy feel some products leave behind. Any bearded person who has had to clean an oily phone screen will appreciate how quickly it is absorbed into beard and skin, hydrating and softening and lasting for hours and hours. Guy Essentials has a hit with Guy Beard Oil. I’ll definitely be ordering more.

It’s a very useful product to moisturize your beard. I’m going to buy it again in the near future. I recommend to anyone that is looking to get oil for their beard.

This beard oil does exactly what I hoped it would- makes my beard much softer and easier to manage without making it greasy or sticky. A little goes a long way it bottle will last for quite a long time if you use the appropriate amount

I have tried many beard products, all the oils were too oily no matter what amount was used, the balms were too sticky even when put on my beard when damp.
I decided to give this guy beard oil brand a try, I applied 2 drops, and it was not oily, not greasy, or sticky, It was just right and left my beard moisturized and on point with no mess at all! I am pleasantly surprised and I highly recommend it!

A buddy told me about this beard oil brand so I gave it a try. The oil is easy to apply, leaves a very pleasant aroma, and a few drops really go a long way. I would recommend this product to anyone with a beard.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • [Supremely Kissable, Sexy, Soft & Shiny] - Tame even the wildest facial forestry with this super-powered formula of potent natural ingredients. Argan Oil, Jojoba, Rosehip, and Calendula each feed your beard and subdue it, making it soft and gentle to the touch.
  • [EXTREME Moisture] - Even the burliest of beards will be drenched in waves of extraordinary and surprising moisture, making it easy to groom and show off your beard.
  • [Say Goodbye To Itch & Scratch] - They were never good friends anyways! Flaky, dry skin and dandruff doesn't stand a chance against this oil. Just rub a drop or two on the palm of your hand and massage it into the skin at the base of your beard, and enjoy all-day moisture and comfort
  • [Grow Your Manly Mane] - With the beautiful shiny beard you'll have when you use our oil, you'll want more of it - and healthy beards grow quickly, my friend. Guy beard oil nourishes your beard and helps it grow at an optimal rate
  • [Unscented, Natural, Organic] - 100% natural, vegan, paraben-free, and cruelty-free. We use only the highest-quality ingredients which are fit for daily all-day use. So you can rest easy knowing that what you use on your face is good, healthy, and awesome!

Description

Guy Beard Oil Is What Your Beard Craves – Don’t Deprive It!

Imagine that you could water your beard like just a plant – and watch it grow into a healthy, manly facial mane of surprising depth and manliness! That would be great, wouldn’t it?

But your beard doesn’t just want plain old water to make it happy. No! To make your beard shine and glisten with a woman-taming softness and attractive groomed appearance, you’ll need to feed it guy Unscented Natural Beard Growth Oil & Moisturizer.

When You FEED Your Beard, It Treats You Well

There are five main active ingredients in our “secret” formula – and each one adds to the gloriousness of your mane in unique ways. Here’s how. 

Argan Oil

Argan Oil consistently restores shine to dull, lifeless beards with power-packed antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E in every drop. 

Jojoba Oil

Jojoba oil works like nothing else to protect your beard from dryness, breakage, and split ends. It drenches your hair in deep-diving moisture, as well as rich vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc.

Calendula Oil 

This Mediterranean flower has surprisingly high amounts of flavonoids, which increases blood circulation and protects your hair and scalp from cell-damaging free radicals. It hydrates, removes dandruff, and promotes stronger, thicker hair by increasing the amount of collagen in your hair follicles. 

Rosehip Oil

Rosehip oil has impressive essential fatty acids that add EXTREME shine to your facial hair - making it stand out in a crowd of dull beards. 

100% Unscented, Natural & Organic



This oil smells like natural oils giving my face a “clean” scent. That makes me happy because I love to wear cologne and I don’t like for my fragrances to clash. The natural “scent” of this oil will easily work with any cologne that you wish to wear. It’s also worth mentioning that the oil gives a subtle sheen effect to my beard.

I really like this beard oil. . It helped with the dry skin issue and I don't get that dandruff stuff on my on my clothes anymore. Wish they had a scented version to try..

I decided to try this beard oil because of the ingredients and it has been a fantastic remedy to my problems so far. I use it after moisturizing, applying it to the skin it underneath my beard and then combing the excess through. The result is nourished skin underneath and a lighter, smoother feeling beard.

I've tried a few beard oils and so far this is my favorite. amber glass bottle with a dropper make storage and application easy. When it arrived I immediately rubbed a few drops into my face. it wasn't overwhelming, and did the job. My beard was soft and easy to manage. Look forward to keep using it.

Product is excellent. Made my beard feel softer and more manageable.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment