Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

SEKI EDGE SS-902- Stainless Steel Moustache Scissors

SEKI EDGE SS-902- Stainless Steel Moustache Scissors

I was a little worried when I purchsed these scissors because of the inconsistent reviews for this product but I couldn't be more happy with my purchse. The quality of this item is excellent compared to other products and does exactly what it's supposed to do. I love that these scissors are actual stainless steel and not a cheaper nickel coated version like some other brands. The size of these scissors is perfect for their task and the finger holes should work for any man with small to medium size hands. The serrations really helped to provide a clean cut without the hairs moving around. Several reveiwers have said that the tips of the scissors are much to sharp. I disagree with this point. Yes, they are a pointed tip but they are not overly sharp. If you want something that's more blunt get rounded tip scissors. Like any bladed instrument, care should be taken when used around the face or body. Overall, I'm very happy with this purchase and wouldn't hesitate to buy another pair if I lost these.

Did quite a bit of research prior to buying these. Without spending hundreds of dollars for professional shears, my hope was that these scissors would do the trick. They arrived yesterday. I tried them out. Exactly what I hoped for! The serration is a big plus that "traps" the hairs so the scissors cut rather than pushing the hair away. Easy to maneuver and make precision snips.

I hope they last! Time will tell...

By the way - the image shown made me wonder if there was some sort of plastic or rubberized coating on the finger holes. There isn't any coating - it's just the lighting. The scissors are steel from tip to tail. Nicely sized finger holes too. And no worries using them left handed. (I'm a lefty.)

I have used mustache scissors for decades. This Seki Edge pair, though, is the best ever. Yes, the tips are sharp, but to me that's a good feature, not a bad bug, and the slightly serrated blades work very well too. The finger stop is perfectly located, and the size of the item is just right -- not too big like some or too small like others. This is a quality product made with nicely machined metals that should last for a very long time.

Everything I could ask for in a scissors. Based on all the reviews, I put a drop or two of light oil on them just in case - to prevent rust. Very ergonomic for my medium/large hands. Very sharp. They appear to be very well made and finished as a precision cutting tool. Recommend highly.

Got them for my husband for Christmas and he loves them. Happy husband. :-)


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • USE: Shapes and trims course moustache and beard hair with ease
  • FUNCTION: Sharp serrated cutting edges catch and hold hair when cutting to prevent slipping
  • DESIGN: Slender blades to easily trims in tight places
  • CONVENIENT: Excellent for traveling
  • PROFESSIONAL: Appropriate for professional use

Description

Personal grooming tools for facial hair are important to keeping facial hair clean and tidy!

The Stainless Steel Moustache Scissors were specifically designed to shape and trim moustache and beard hair. The stainless steel frame is designed for longevity and extreme durability and the serrated cutting edge enables even the coarsest of facial hair to be trimmed with ease without slipping. Other features inlcudes:

• Twice tempered stainless steel
• Sharp serrated cutting edge
• Pointed tips
• Comfortable finger rest and holes

ABOUT SEKI EDGE:

SEKI EDGE is a collection of world class beauty implements made by the finest craftsman in Seki, Japan. From nail clippers, eyebrow tweezers, mens grooming kits, eyelash curlers to Japanese chef knives, there is something for everyone! At Seki Edge, we stay on the cutting edge in functionality and design keeping you groomed and beautiful.



Best scissors I have own. Very sharp and effective. The serrated edge works well too. Tip is small enough to reach and snip those pesky hairs that like to rebel. Fit my large hands too.

These scissors are great. They are very sharp and precise. Stainless steel makes them a snap to clean. I like the serrated edge. They feel like a high-precision tool. Superb.

I have medium sized handsand the scissors fit fine,

I especially like the little flange -- or whatever you want to call it that flares off the side of one of the finger holes. It allows for precise handling of the scissors.

I agree that they are quite sharp and pointed and if you aren't careful you can cut your face trying to get hairs at the corner of your mouth -- so I guess that means you have to be careful. My mother always told me I shouldn't run while holding scissors either.

One reviewer says he would like scissors with rounded ends. In my opinion those are for nostril, not mustache, scissors and if these had rounded ends they would not be as effective; But that is just my opinion.

Perfect size, nice brushed finish.
And the saw-type edge works just fine in those points that require a very fine trim.
Love them!

Found item to be an excellent item for my use. Love that it is not bulky in the hand, and that it is very sharp , even at the tip !!! Does a great job
for trimming the hair above the lip .

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment