Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

GBS Top Shelf Bourbon & Bay Rum Beard Balm Dual Pack

GBS Top Shelf Bourbon & Bay Rum Beard Balm Dual Pack

I enjoy the scents Grave Before Shave balms come in, but they do mix up with your cologne smell and end up sort of twisted and modified in ways you can't really see coming, cause it will vary with each cologne scent and any other scented product you end up putting on your body, be that hair pomade, deodorant and even some strong smelling shampoos.

I've decided to go scentless for my next beard balm and oil purchase, so that I minimize the amount of smells fighting with my cologne for attention. Generally, cologne is pretty expensive and/or it smells nice enough that you want to smell like THAT and that alone, not a mixture of many things, which may turn out to be overpowering, overwhelming or just unpleasant.

All that said, I think the products GBS puts out are well made, and fulfill their purpose pretty well. If you don't wear cologne and you want a nice subdued smell when someone gets closer to you, this is your product. The scent doesn't last all day, but neither do colognes so it's alright. Sometimes I use these beard balms and skip the cologne altogether, basically when I'm just hanging around the house and such, and it's a way to smell nice but avoiding spraying hard earned cash on your body with a cologne that might not win the fight against the many possible smells one puts on on a daily basis. The balms also condition your beard pretty nicely and it ends up feeling softer than without them.

No, seriously, the Top Shelf Bourbon beard balm is probably the reason I am still dating the same woman. The first time we kissed, she grabbed my face, and began smelling my beard. Here we are months later, and she still loves the smell, and I kind of like kissing her, so it works out for both of us. :-)

The beard balm and oil are the best around and do not disappoint. Non-greasey and my beard has never been softer. Plus, my wife has loved all the smells. My favorite (in order) cigar and vanilla, bourbon, Viking, and aphrodisiac.

So I bought this for my husband. He prefers the balm to the oils. I tried to find some scents that I would also like. I absolutely love these! They make his beard look healthy and tames those fly aways. I was a little hesitant with the bourbon and rum. I thought they may smell like too much like them. But they have a great unique spicy smell.

Both are great scents, do wear one of the many different versions every day. These two are both nice, but not overpowering scents that I do not work about where or who I will be meeting during the day.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • hand poured
  • All natural ingredients
  • Helps to tame your beard
  • conditions the beard and mustache
  • deeply conditioning and protecting your manly mane

Description

You Get 2 of our 2 oz. tin of Beard balm using only the finest oils and butters that are used in all G.B.S. products. This amazing balm helps to tame your beard reducing those pesky flyaway and unruly hairs, while deeply conditioning and protecting your manly mane!



This is a really nice product. I especially like the bourbon scented one

I like these two scented wax balms. The texture is a bit softer than the lipstick tube types.

Great scents and great product. I have used most of the other balms out there and prefer these.

Great Products!

Absolutely love this stuff

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment