Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Now Solutions, Organic Jojoba Oil, Moisturizing Multi-Purpose Oil for Face, Hair and Body, 4-Ounce

Now Solutions, Organic Jojoba Oil, Moisturizing Multi-Purpose Oil for Face, Hair and Body, 4-Ounce

This is perfect, quality golden jojoba oil. Has no smell what so ever, other than the most faint of fresh oats.

It’s the least “oil” feeling and looking oil out of every single plant oil I have ever tried, both the usual carrier oils as well as many of the “exotic” precious oils.
Jojoba - interestingly a liquid wax- soaks immediately into skin and hair.

My favorite use for jojoba is in my hair. A little goes a long way- which is obviously a plus. My hair is wavy and long, not too unmanageable. It gets frizzy though, no doubt. I use a teeny drop of jojoba , rub it in my palms, then carefully run my fingers through the very ends of my hair first. Then pat the rest onto my frizzies.

The most important thing the note about jojoba oil is this : it does not make hair look the least bit oily or greasy- it makes it look glossy (when applied with the appropriate amount). .

I switch up /alternate my hair smoothers between this and chi keratin infusion .

One other use I like is for a carrier oil with my chamomile CO2 and calendula CO2 extracts. Usually in a roller bottle or a glass spray bottle. Other tidbits regarding properties of jojoba oil that distinguish it from others:

- Most importantly, it has a VERY long shelf life, up to 24 months, according to SwiftCraftyMonkey, a brilliant cosmetic formulator.
- jojoba is one of two oils that can be “sprayed” with a regular spray bottle - the other sprayable oil being fractionated coconut oil. Another way I use jojoba is in an amber or cobalt spray bottles for using it as body oil and for my hair.

It’s price is directly correlated to the amount of plant product to yield ratio, so that is why it’s considerably more expensive than other carriers. It’s worth it, a little goes a long way and it has such a long shelf life. If there is ever anyone that strongly dislikes the oily feeling yet wants to be able to use an oil based product, this is the best option. It’s like a dry oil. It does not dry my skin like coconut oil does.

This particular brand Is well known, and there’s zero doubt this is anything other than pure jojoba. One last thing - this is an oil that must not be ingested under any circumstances.
🙂

Where has this stuff been all my life?? I have very sensitive skin (prone to allergic reactions, but not to acne or breakouts) that gets super dry in the wintertime. Rubbing just a few drops of this oil onto my cheeks and forehead not only immediately gets rid of any flakiness, but it makes my skin look really healthy and almost glowing! It quickly absorbs and doesn't leave a greasiness or stickiness (like shea butter, for example). I've been using this maybe 4-5 times a week for a few months and it hasn't caused any hives. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that every time I tilt the bottle to drip some oil into my hand, returning it to the vertical position inevitably lets a few more drops ooze out of the cap and down the bottle. At that point I have to quickly wipe what leaks onto my hand so it doesn't go to waste, but it just seems annoying. If the bottle had come with a dropper, that would have been perfect. But instead it comes with a plastic cap that's probably meant to dispense much thicker liquids (shampoo, soap, etc), although maybe my bottle is defective. Still, I'm extremely happy with the oil and definitely plan to keep a constant supply of it.

This may quite possibly be the best product I’ve ever bought in my life. For years, I’ve fought with thick, coarse and unruly hair that always looks frizzy, despite the thousands I spend on products and styling. I’ve used this 3 times, exactly how the directions say (a quarter before shampoo, leave in 5-10 minutes) and my hair is shiny, thick, silky and manageable. I referred my mom, and she is shocked how amazing this works. Also, I use Retin-a micro for anti aging and I mix a drop of two of this oil with my cleanser in the shower and WOW! Retin-a makes you dry beyond belief, and his has helped my skin retain moisture and get more out of all my skin products. If I’m feeling extra dry (I do live in Colorado where mountain air does a number on your skin) I’ve mixed it with my moisturizer as well. Highly recommend, I am actually in shock how well this works.

This works well in, and I use it for, my home-made makeup remover. Takes off waterproof mascara and eyeliner, including my foundation (Laura Mercier).

1/3 fresh water (distilled if you have it)
1/3 this, jojoba oil
1/3 Witch Hazel (I purchase Thayer's, you can find it here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000PP15L8?psc=1)

Mix it up in a bottle like this jojoba comes in, shake each time and apply to cotton ball. Been using this for almost a year instead of purchasing the pricey Estee Lauder from the mall, like I used to. Its all natural and I'm controlling what I put on my face. Never made me break out, and believe me I had problem skin.

I purchase this oil to help with my skin. I have acne breakout still and I’m 25 years old. My skin is oily yet dry. I’ve always been hesitant about using moisturizers because my skin would always break out no matter what. I figured I would “give it a shot” per all of the good reviews. This oil works great! I purchased this and Garnier Micellar Water. I wash my face in the shower, then use the micellar water as an additional cleanser to make sure I removed all makeup off my face, I then let it air dry and use a little bit of the Jojoba Oil. My skin is great! I’m glad I’ve finally been able to figure out a skin care routine for myself.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • For Skin, Hair & Body
  • Multi-Purpose
  • 100% Pure Moisturizing Oil
  • NOW Solutions products are not tested on animals. Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International. Clear bottle contains UV light protectant.
  • For deep hair-conditioning treatment, work a quarter-size amount into wet hair then shampoo after 5-10 minutes. As a skin conditioner, apply to damp skin after showering to hydrate and seal in moisture.

Description

Certified Organic Jojoba Oil is derived from the seed of the jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) shrub and is one of the most popular cosmetic oils available today. Its high stability, invigorating scent and cosmetic versatility make it ideal for all skin and hair types, and it is most commonly used to promote softer hair and skin. Jojoba Oil contains many nutritional compounds, including long-chain essential fatty acids and fatty alcohols.



I loooooooove jojoba oil and have been using it for five years. I have sensitive skin and coconut oil clogs my pores but this does not since it's actually a wax. I use it to remove makeup and as a moisturizer. For my face, I use a small amount and sometimes mix essential oils together as a night treatment.

This is a great product. I trust the quality of the product so much so that I have used it on my face, in my and my son's hair (mixed with other products) and my husband uses it as his beard oil. A little goes a long way and, depending on your hair/skin type this oil can really do wonders. My skin definitely feels more balanced (in terms of oiliness v. dryness) and my hair has a shine but isn't weighed down (I have 3B/C very dense, fine curls and my son has 3A fine curls). I have also used this as a makeup remover although, I find that's not very cost effective.

This oil is Super smooth and gets absorbed by my skin easily. This oil is great after the beach when you bright red. Put some of this on to keep that skin moisturized and it will heal faster because it doesn't dry out. you skin burns because all the moisture is sucked out of it. So usually after day at the beach i will hop in a epsom salt bath and then after apply this to my skin and typically i wont be in that much pain due to the skin staying moist, as well as the skin will not peel because it's moist.

I love this oil for almost everything. I use it to take off my eye makeup and it's great that leaves a less greasy feel around my eyes. And I used it in bed for my hands and face.I've read somewhere that jojoba oil is the most like our natural skin oil and I believe that. it makes sense, jojoba oil does not feel super greasy it's wonderful. This brand in particular feels really nice and is affordable

Although I use this on my face with good results, in combination with other oils, I wanted to mention it helps grow lashes longer. I put a droplet on a QTip every night and just go lightly around the outer rim of the top and bottom. After a few months they have gotten noticeably longer. It also substitutes for eye cream because many of them cause an allergic reaction for me.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment