Friday, January 3, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

NEW: Fellow Barber Texure Paste | Matte Styling for Hair, Moustaches, Beards - Value Pack (2 ct)

NEW: Fellow Barber Texure Paste | Matte Styling for Hair, Moustaches, Beards - Value Pack (2 ct)

I was a little reluctant at first after seeing two really bad recent reviews out of the 11 total reviews. I've ordered this value pack three times now from the seller, The Beauty Box, and it's exactly like the one I bought directly from one of the Fellow Barber locations where I go for my haircut. Overall very satisfied with this purchase both in terms of the product and the seller. Will definitely continue to buy this value pack from here again.

Great product. My hair is very soft after using it for about a week. It lathers perfectly and the bottle dispenses the right amount unlike others that shoot out tons of shampoo. Highly recommend.

I started using this shampoo recently after a recommendation from a friend and it's definitely a staple in my daily routine now. It has a very pleasant, understated smell and it doesn't over lather. I have medium length hair it keeps my hair feeling moisturized better than other shampoos that I have used.

Easily workable, not stiff but provides a decent hold. This product has low odor and is a staple in my kit.

It has a very soft texture which makes the hair very flexible and could be styled in either direction!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Fellow Barber Texture Paste is a buildable styling product for hair, beards, moustaches.
  • Medium Hold & Matte Finish - tame loose strands without creating the feeling of product in your hair.
  • Lightweight & Water Soluble - Washes out of hair easily.
  • Scented with natural oils, fennel and sage highlights.
  • Made in the USA. Never tested on animals. Alcohol-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free.

Description

Fellow Barber Texture Paste is a medium hold, matte styling product best applied to dry hair. The more you use, the more it holds. Applied lightly, it can tame waves. Add more for coarser hair or precise looks.



I've tried a lot of different texture pastes and Fellow Barber is the gold standard!

Been using for months. Great product.

Great product

I get razor burn very easily so am very picky about shave products. I use a brush to create lather but some mornings am in a rush so wanted something I could use both with and without a brush and would work with sensitive skin.

I've been using for a week now and can say this checked all the boxes. Great lather with a brush but also very easy to work up a lather by placing some directly in my palm and rubbing with my hands.

Cream itself worked great on my face. I look for something that separates the hair from my skin well. After applying, my facial hair got thick with moisture and razor glided easily across my skin.

Face felt smooth and moisturized afterwards. No bumps. Will buy again as soon as I run out.

I've never liked using product, I like the bedhead / towel-dried-style look. This paste is awesome because it makes your hair look real good, but without making it seem like you tried extra hard. Definitely a fan and will be ordering again.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment