Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Grandpa's Pine Tar Bar Soap 3.25 Ounce (Pack of 3)

Grandpa's Pine Tar Bar Soap 3.25 Ounce (Pack of 3)

Like many other pregnant women in their last trimester, I was desperate to find a lasting relief solution that worked for the itchy angry red rash that appeared on my abdomen. I ordered the Grandpa's soap out of sheer desperation and was pleasantly surprised by the result. It arrived securely packed, but thanks to the many reviews, I was mentally prepared to accept that it wasn't the best smelling soap. Before usage, the soap did reek of a burnt bacon/charcoal, but it was bearable. While showering, I lathered it up, waited a few minutes to rinse off and realised the post-cleansing smell was pretty faint. There was an inexplicably clean feel to my abdomen skin that I experienced and it did help to soothe the prickly post-scratching rash sensation I was bogged down with. I have used the soap a second time and found the redness from the rash has pretty much disappeared and there was less itching this morning. So it worked for me really well so far and I will continue to use it as a prevention against what seems like the dreaded PUPPs. As a result, I would recommend this product.

I began itching at week 31 of my pregnancy. After reading all the remedies I finally tried this soap. You seriously smell like campfire but it temporarily relieves your itching!! I had to shower 3-5 times a day though. .i was finally diagnosed with cholestasis at week 33 and my doctor gave me urso to relieved the itching. Please call your doctor if you are pregnant and itching everywhere. It could be really serious.

This soap is AMAZING. I broke out in this random rash during pregnancy and nothing was helping. Tried Benadryl, hydro cortisone cream, calamine lotion, and even a steroid cream... nothing was helping and I was out of my mind... This was a last resort and within days of starting to use this it was a HUGE improvement. Yes, the smell is strong and overpowering and smells like a campfire...but once you rinse it off the smell doesn't remain on you. I dont even care at this point I was at the end of my rope willing to try anything to manage this rash, and I am in complete love with this stuff. I'll continue to use it for the rest of my pregnancy and any other time I have issues like this. Another plus my skin feels really clean and soft.

After washing myself with this soap, my skin turned plaid, one of my hands transformed into an axe, the other hand turned into a beer, and I impregnated every woman in a 2 mile radius just by sheer proximity. I smell so manly I may have actually impregnated myself.

If you can imagine what smoldering pine branches smell like, that's how you'll smell after using this soap. It's woody, smoky, and easily the best smelling soap I've ever owned. I've always loved campfires and have joked many times about how I wish there were a campfire scented cologne, because I would buy it. Now, I don't need to use cologne, and just shower my manly body with this manly soap instead.

You'll be a better man if you buy this soap. Ladies will line up to touch and smell your rugged manbeard, trees will chop themselves down for you, and you'll ride a moose to work everyday. Be like me. Use Grandpas Wonder Pine Tar Soap. Seriously

Smells like a campfire surrounded by pine trees.

Don't be fooled, this is not the standard "sweet pine" scent you're used to. It's a very turpentine-y smell, mixed with a smoky almost cedar scent. It doesn't stick to your body for long, but it does leave behind very clean happy skin.

I was worried that it wouldn't last long, which other reviewers mentioned. I think this is for two reasons. One, the bar is smaller than a standard bar soap, so of course it won't last as long when used 1:1, and Two, it lathers very easily even in hard water, but the lather isn't white and foamy. This makes it easy to over-lather and waste soap (so it won't last as long).


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • TRIPLE VALUE PACK! You are buying THREE of Pine Tar Soap - 3.25 oz. - Bar Vegetable based. Excellent for bathing, showering, shaving and shampooing. Many loyal users have been telling us for generations how "wonder"ful it cleans, moisturizes and deodorizes. They have descri......
  • Pine Tar Soap hasa refreshing natural pine tar scent and works as a shampoo, deodorant and is moisturizing to the skin. For generations, whole families have enjoyed the refreshing natural pine tar sce......
  • Pine Tar Soap
  • Quantity: MULTI VALUE PACK! You are buying Description: SOAP,PINE TAR Unit Size: 3.25 OZ Brand: GRANDPA'S

Description

The product is not eligible for priority shipping



I bought this soap because I developed the PUPPS rash and heard wonders about this product. I have used this since and I don’t even see the rash or itch from normal stretching skin. The smell is horrible while using it but I don’t smell it after I get out of the shower and neither does my husband. Even if I did, it would still be well worth it not to be miserably itching. I would say this would be a must have for pregnancy even without the rash because my skin is so soft and hydrated I dont itch from stretching skin.

It smells like smoldering pine fire ( not a clean or fresh pine scent) but it leaves my skin and hair soft, clean and protected. It's a great gardeners soap. I have fewer blisters and scabs this spring. It leaves a very light residue that acts like a first aid cream on bites, cuts and scratches. Maybe it is a barrier against poison ivy oil.

I was very surprised that it makes a very nice shampoo. My hair is long, fine and thick This soap made it clean and soft and bouncy but manageable. I was sure it would be a sticky mess.

I don't notice any buildup on tub or shower floor.

I will probably use it on tools, wood handles and leather boots just to keep things simple.

The first week I used this pine tar soap I woke in the night concerned I smelled a slow pine fire--not the cheery campfire kind but the not supposed to be burning kind--house or forest fire. It's almost a dirty fireplace smell but it's so nice a soap for skin, hair and nails, i don't mind how I smell.

My nails were tearing and chipping in the garden Once i replaced all the handsoaps with this soap my nails and cuticles are smooth and strong.

Five stars and I may start buying by the case.

I will never forget the first time I used this soap. I was in the shower and began to lather my body when the smell of the soap hit my nostrils and I instantly passed out. I woke up several months later in a cave deep in the woods. When I awoke I discovered my clean shaven face had grown into an immensely gorgeous beard that hung to my stomach and I was betrothed to a grizzly bear. She was nursing the two cubs I fathered in my coma. My life is pretty amazing and I have a new appreciation for flannel shirts. I highly recommend this soap because my life has changed for the better and yours will too.

I bought this because I developed a PUPPS rash which a women can develop when expecting a boy. This rash was the worst I would RATHER vaginally deliver my son a thousand times naturally then experience this rash again. This rash spread to my face and my face became swollen. It was a itch felt like a million mosquito bites that feels amazing when you scratch but you know it will spread further. When this came in the mail I tore the packaging apart and ran to the shower. I tried cold shower like many other reviews and found that the itch was gone but came back rather quickly. So I tried HOT water. What i did was use the lukewarm water then use a loofa and lather it with a bar of soap. I scrubbed as my body and let the soap sit for a few minutes I felt tingling from the soap. Then I turned on the water as hot as I could take it then sprayed the patches of rash there is this instant relief after I would turn on cold water and rinse off. It took about a month for the rash to vanish but was left with brown patches that are going away slowly. I would recommend this to anyone who has PUPPS!

It works really well. You will smell like a campfire for a little while, but that's less offensive than the flowery things the some gents are using these days... that also seem to last them through the whole workday. I have never had any one comment negatively on my smell when using this soap, and I think the burn-woodieness of it probably doesn't last much beyond the length of the shower... or at least you'll stop noticing it. I think my wife would have said something at least, she usually smell polices me when I get new hygiene/grooming products. It works well enough in the hair as well, but is crap for shaving.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment