Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Cremo All Season Body Wash, Bourbon & Oak, 16 oz. 2-pack

Cremo All Season Body Wash, Bourbon & Oak, 16 oz. 2-pack

I have been using Cremo shaving cream/paste for about two months and love it, so when Gillette decided that I needed to shave off my masculinity I decided I needed to shave off Gillette and Proctor and Gamble products from my life.

The scent is wife approved and the soap lathers up great, less than a quarter size needed. (Even though it says body wash I'm using it as shampoo as well and it seems to be working great there as well.) So I guess I need to thank Gillette and Proctor and Gamble for their terrible ad because this is my new go to.
(Btw, if anyone has any suggestions to replace the Gillette Mac razors, please leave a comment on this review. Thanks!)

It seems like it's a good product but the packaging was flawed. The issue seems to be that the cap isn't screwed on all the way (it may be a little bit loose as well). Prior reviews had stated the same thing but I figured it would have been addressed by now - it has not. It caused some of the body wash to leak all over the other item I bought. Luckily the other item is fine. I didn't lose a huge amount of the body wash, just enough to coat the inside of the box

The body wash itself seems pretty good but the packaging process needs to be reviewed, specifically the bottle cap.

This is my new favorite thing and honestly it just smells amazing like something retro but modern. I have heard complaints about the scent but after a 12 hour workday I sometimes catch a whiff of something amazing only to realize its myself I'm smelling and its the scent I washed myself last night is still on me. Honest just wish the had a lotion to go with this. The next best thing is unscented lotion to let the fragrance permeate. My only complaint was that when the package for this thing arrived one of the bottles had open and I know that cause the box smelled awesome when I picked it up. I cant wait to try the other scents and products in the future from this company. If they are even half as awesome as this one my poor wallet may never see the end of them.

Call me silly, but I don't need to smell myself all damn day. I want to linger in that sweet spot between pitted-out Yeti and scented metro man-boy. I want to have a nice, subtle scent that says, "this guy takes care of himself and he's not trying to hide anything." Chremo's awesome body washes do the trick perfectly. They generate great suds and they don't dry me out or leave me feeling sticky or oily. A little goes a long way and a bottle lasts me for well over a month, (I shower at least once a day, sometimes twice, I promise!). If you grab the two-pack and subscribe and save those things, you can get the price down to the range of those grocery store soaps. I've enjoyed both the Citrus and the Cedar fragrances and both rock.

Love the scent of this stuff...as soon as I bought my first bottle I was hooked. Wish they did the same scent as a cologne and/or shave soap.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • A rich, smooth, lively scent evocative of a spirited bourbon.
  • A masculine fragrance with a tantalizing essence of lively distiller's spices, smoked bourbon and oak for an invigorating, eye-opening shower experience.
  • Cremo All Season Body Wash fragrances are layered and complex, so they evolve as you shower, revealing the richness and depth of the top, middle and base notes.
  • n summer you want a crisp, light-weight feeling that tells you you're clean and fresh; in winter you want that richer lotion finish telling you moisturizers are at work to help keep your skin from drying out and itching.
  • Cremo All Season Body Wash contains marula oil to deliver a "just right" balanced formula so you'll feel thoroughly moisturized, without that heavy waxy feeling - perfect in any season.

Description

A masculine fragrance with a tantalizing essence of lively distiller's spices, smoked bourbon and oak. It's a scent you'd expect to find at a high end boutique without having to find yourself at a high end boutique. Cremo All Season Body Wash fragrances are layered and complex so they evolve and change during your shower as the different notes are revealed. Plus, Cremo All Season Body Wash contains marula oil to nourish your skin in all seasons. It washes off easy and clean while leaving a rich, moisturizing barrier without that heavy, waxy feeling. That's good uncommon scents.



Happy to report the earlier review issues of leaking packages have been resolved. The soap came in a sealed plastic bag. The product smells great and stays with you. I used it after smoking ribs all day was smelling like a forest fire. It took it all away and I smelled like the forest before the fire! I use Cremo hair paste and shaving cream. I love this stuff!

Very nice product that has a sophisticated smell in the shower and shortly thereafter but doesn't linger and compete with my cologne. Also rinses clean and leaves skin feeling soft. A (VERY) little bit goes along way, so this is a much better value than it first seems.

That's usually the line my wife utters when I drop an absolute wet hammer on my old white best friend. This time, however, it's different. I would add a photo of what I look like after I take a shower but I'm trying NOT to impregnate the Eastern Seaboard. If you want to revitalize your marriage, increase your sex drive beyond definition and become the man your dad always says you're not then this product isn't for you.

But if you want to smell nice and not like a high school boy's locker room then that'll do pig.

There was a small insignificant leak on one of the bottles due to probable logistics handling. If use excessively, one would be cloying and overscented. Recommend to use half dollar size amount with a loofah or shower Brush washing one half and repeating for the other. Cool/cold water extends the fresh and citrus aroma, and warm water tends to give it more a leather and cedar scents.

Both bottles leaked during shipment. Not a lot of product leaked, but it was messy to clean up. There were no inner seals on the bottles. Maybe this has been corrected, but not on the bottles I just received. I like the body wash. Lathers well and smells good. It should be simple to put inner seals on the bottles.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment