Thursday, January 9, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Conair Professional Cord/Cordless Even Cut Rotary Hair Cut Cutting System, 5 Cutting Lengths, Black

Conair Professional Cord/Cordless Even Cut Rotary Hair Cut Cutting System, 5 Cutting Lengths, Black

it took a while for me to use it . but gotta hand it to them its very satisfying.. as for a person who is left side paralyze ...made more easier for me to controll the clipper did the 1 st guide let it grow out and try next guide 2. one hand operations of this is awsome

I am what people call follicle challenged and I hate paying $9 to $12 for a barber to run a #2 blade over my head for 5 minutes work. I have to have my hair cut approximately 9 times a year. The Conair Rotary cutter does the same thing in 3 minuets and I don't have to drive to a barber shop. I've used it 3 times so far and it paid for itself.

I have not been to a barber in 2 years. You must use a shaver lube with this cutting device. You also have to clean it with a tooth brush and a flat brush, as you can not put it under water. This works everywhere there is hair, without cutting you. It does not trim, so you have to use a shaver to taper in, and around your ears. I really like it.

After speaking to a bald man who lives in our building, he told my dad that he used a similar razor. I got him one and he loves it. It's safe enough to use every 2-3 days and he uses it on his beard too. My husband saw how much my dad liked his, so I ordered him one. He loves his too. It is a great product. They were only paying $3 for a haircut.

1st saw item on Canadian TV comm. back in 2015, got mine from Amazon then. Used once a month since then with excellent results every time. I have the shortest hair poss. & never used any of the attachments. But use a little oil bef. each use, follow the directions on the "SMALL SQUARE" paper that comes with set, set-up to clean-up time each use will be about 20 mins. Definitely a buy again item.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Designed to cut hair a 1/2-inch or less in any direction making it the perfect DIY hair clipper for short even-cut styles
  • Ultra-sharp stainless steel blades deliver precise, safe results
  • Can be used with cord or cordless and includes styling comb, scissors, storage pouch, cape and neck cleaning brush
  • Unique lock-in comb guides make it impossible to shift lengths mid cut
  • Cuts in any direction with 5 total cutting lengths

Description

Get versatility and convenience all-in-one! Skip the barber and maintain your short one-length haircut at home with professional results.

The Conair Professional Cord/Cordless Even Cut Rotary Haircut Cutting System is designed to cut hair a 1/2-inch or less in any direction making it the perfect do-it-yourself haircut clipper for short even-cut styles.

Ultra-sharp stainless steel blades deliver precise, safe results every time. Just gently drive the clipper across your entire head as well as in a circular motion and it does the rest. Two adjustable and unique lock-in comb guides make it impossible to shift lengths mid-cut and make cutting a foolproof operation, turning out an even cut every time.

The unique patent-pending rotary cutting system and surround comb of this haircut kit also includes 5 total cutting lengths for styling versatility, allowing you to create hair styles of all types. This men’s haircut kit includes haircut accessories: a barber comb and scissors so you can detail and finish your hair exactly the way you like it.

Use the optional power cord to charge and recharge (you can also use the clipper plugged in) or unplug once charged to use on-the-go for versatile and powerful long-lasting cutting!

Keep your haircut set working effectively and efficiently with included oil lubricant and cleaning brush. Also includes a storage pouch for easy portability.

The Conair Professional Cord/Cordless Even Cut Rotary Haircut Cutting System is the easy way to maintain a short even haircut.

 



Took some getting used to, but works well. Does not cut the hairs right above the ears very well, but otherwise a decent design. My only other complaint is the plastic that contacts my head is hard, so don't push too hard;-)

The convenience and ease of use of this product has exceeded all my expectations. It does a great job and other than a little difficult to clean the clippings out the center, I don’t have a bad thing to say. Family and friends are very curious how such a product can work as was I before my purchase. Now I am just grateful to use it every couple weeks instead of the struggles with scissors in front of the mirror.

Bought this for my husband. He likes his hair really short and sometimes I didn't feel like cutting it. He says you can feel the blades trimming his and it is very even when he's done.

I use it all the time. Very easy to use. The other regular trimmers I'm not really good at using it at all. But these trimmers to trim or cut your hair works for me greatly. Very even and works great for an even cut. If you like your hair really short and don't want to go to a hairdresser any more this product is for you, or at least me.

You have to be diligent to make sure you get all the back side of your head. Having a mirror positioned so you can do so is helpful. Also, I'm right handed, so naturally have more control when using that hand, but to really even it up you need to use your left hand on your left side. For me, it takes a few extra strokes on my left side.

On the other hand, I'm saving $15-20 dollars a month, so in the end Ill make a percentage return like Hillary Clinton did on cattle futures!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment