Thursday, January 2, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Bluebeards Original Beard Wash with Extra Conditioning, 8.5 oz

Bluebeards Original Beard Wash with Extra Conditioning, 8.5 oz

If you have issues with dry flaky skin under the beard, this product absolutely works. I have seen some of the other complaints, and while I don't think the smell is that bad, I can understand where people are coming from. But if flakes under a thick beard are your issue, like me, then this is what you've been looking for. I apply the stuff, then use a brush to really get in there and spread it around on the skin. When I'm done, the flakes are all gone!

I use this product now as shampoo and beard wash. It works very well to help condtion my beard and keep the skin flake free. Ive tried a number of other beard washes and while they make my beard feel nice they have done nothing for my skin. I will be a loyal customer.

This product was essential for reducing itchiness and flaking when beard oils and conditioners seemed to stop hydrating my skin and hair. My wife also seems to really enjoy the scent of this product, which is a plus! One tip for any new users is to squeeze the product into your palm and apply directly to your beard, rather than attempting to lather it in your hands first. The latter method will likely cause you to lose a bit of product between your fingers, which is problematic because this is pretty expensive.

My beard has always been pretty rough a scraggly but adding this into my beard care regimen 3 times a week has left my beard much softer while still leaving it feeling clean. I've even used it multiple days in a row without drying my beard out.

I really love this product. I've been using it daily for about a year now and I'm just now buying my third bottle of it. It's expensive, but a little bit really does go a long way. Just a little dab on the finger and it lathers up like crazy with a little bit of massaging.

As for the smell, I personally really like it. It smells like lime to me and once it's washed off, it doesn't linger. It leaves my beard soft and feeling wonderful.

Don't expect this to keep your beard from being frizzy though. It makes it softer overall, but it doesn't help hold it in place. You'll need some beard saver or something for that.

This truly is my favorite part of my morning routine. It's so pleasant and easy to use and it really leaves my face and beard feeling ready for the day ahead. I highly recommend this product to all my friends, family, and you as well.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The extra-conditioning Beard Wash softens and smooths the wildest of beards
  • Fights frizz and flakes while enhancing natural shine
  • Gentle, sulfate free formula

Description

The extra-conditioning Beard Wash is blended with aloe and conditioning agents to soften and smooth the wildest of beards. Fights frizz and flakes while enhancing natural shine. Gentle, sulfate-free formula.



I love this beard wash. I got lucky and found and purchased this the first time I decided to try a beard wash. It smells great and cleans very well! I tried a couple of different washes and came back to this because nothing else seemed to work as well for me. Use this wash and then use a good leave in conditioner after your shower

I have kept a beard off and on for most of my life, and I have tended to use normal hair shampoo for the upkeep of my beard. Now thirty-six years into life I discover that there is a difference between the hair on my head (what little is left) and the hair on my face. This product leaves my skin refreshed and definitely improves the beard itself. The hairs are much softer to the touch, the beard is more manageable, and the gross beard-dandruff is gone. The effects were immediate: after only two or three days I can see a huge improvement. I can't recommend this product compared to another beard wash, as I haven't used any others, but I'd strongly recommend it for anyone who is still using Head & Shoulders on their face. :)

I've struggled with a flaky beard off and on for years. Read a few reviews about how the Bluebeards will clear it up in a matter of days, and though I was skeptical I decided to give it a try. It hasn't been a full week yet and I am completely flake free, and it cleared up any itching I had as well. The smell is ok, it doesn't linger. The lather is different, and it feels a bit rough or dry to wash with, but once it's dry my beard feels great and is ready for a bit of oil. The packaging leaves a bit to be desired as mine showed up leaking from being shipped with no type of padding material around the bottle. It could also stand to have a nice smell, but that is simply a personal preference.

Just a tiny bit, maybe a dime size amount will do my whole beard. This stuff lathers up like nothing else I have ever seen.

My daily regimen is a wash/condition with this product and some bay Lime conditioning oil. Leaves my beard shiny, soft and it doesn't get out of control.

Pretty expensive, but it's a good product and probably will buy again.

If you want your beard nice and clean, but not tried out, this product is excellent. It doesn't leave much of an odor, but leaves your face fur feeling soft and manageable. I use beard oil and balm once I've dried my beard and couldn't be happier. I prefer this kind of wash to the cream washes and regular shampoo because it is formulated for beard hair. The lime extract helps de-odorize and freshen things up so your beard feels smooth and soft.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment