Saturday, January 4, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beard Unlimited - Sandalwood Bourbon Beard Oil For Men - Leave In Conditioner

Beard Unlimited - Sandalwood Bourbon Beard Oil For Men - Leave In Conditioner

With a fragrance that is not over the top, this beard oil has become a great replacement for my previous brand of 4yrs. The Sandalwood Bourbon aroma is sweet with hints of spice and tobacco. Keeps my beard soft and my skin free from itching and dryness. The packaging is pretty idiot proof and mess free. Combine this with their beard balm for a winning feel to your epicness!

Best smelling oil I've come across. And believe me, I wasted my money on a few !

Husband really likes this one and I like the smell.

My husband chose this scent because of the good reviews. I also find the scent quite delicious! So glad he got it.

Excellent smell and texture


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Our Sandalwood Bourbon beard oil is a sweet and woody, amber-spiced smell that's perfect for any gentleman and any occasion.
  • Moisturizes facial hair
  • Hydrates skin beneath beard
  • Reduces beard itch and flakes
  • Made in the USA - 1 fl. oz.

Description

Our Sandalwood Bourbon beard oil is a sweet and woody, amber-spiced smell that's perfect for any gentleman and any occasion.

Moisturize your beard and the hydrate the skin beneath your beard to promote healthy beard growth.

Reduces beard itch, beard flakes and smells great.

Ingredients: jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, argan oil, sweet almond oil, vitamin E oil, fragrance & essential oils.



This stuff is awesome! I had the sample pack of Beard Unlimited Oils given to me as a gift. I was amazed with the results. Scraggly, misdirected whiskers were quickly tamed with this oil. I used the Sandalwood Bourbon first and loved the scent. Rich, woodsy and fresh. I'll be using this oil regularly! - Ben

This is my third order of multiple bottles from Beard Unlimited. By far the best I've used, really like how it makes my beard and skin feel. The scents are great too, highly recommend! -Zach

This is the best beard oil out there. Love the way it makes my beard feel and great customer service. Highly recommend. -Mitch

This is the beard oil everyone needs! Smells fantastic, price point is great!

Husband loves this! It smells SOOOO GOOD!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment