Thursday, January 2, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Andis Profoil Lithium Plus Shaver 17200

Andis Profoil Lithium Plus Shaver 17200

This Andis razor was purchased for my step father. Here is what he says about it.

I have been using a razor to shave for the past 40 years, and now that I am retired, I wanted an electric razor I could take with me when I travel. I researched different dramas and models, but decided to go with Andis because my barber uses Andis. I’ve only had it a few days, but so far I like everything about it. The shave is very good, but not as great as a razor. (I don’t think any electric razor will do as good of a job as a razor.) My unit came charged, so I could test it right away. It is light weight, easy to use, and easy to clean. I am very pleased and can easily recommend the Andis electric razor.

Best bang for your buck, compared it to the braun series and it’s cut closer. Also the replacement blades are a lot cheaper than most other shaver head replacements. Couldn’t be more happier with this shaver.

Like everything about it. Best thing ever!

Nice.... love the stand

I love Andis products. This one does not dissapoint. Inexpensive, does the job fast and replacements are inexpensive as well.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Gold Titanium Hypo-Allergenic Foil Shaver/ Shaper
  • Staggered Head Shaver Blades For A Closer Shave
  • Great For Finishing Fades & Removing Stubble
  • Lithium-ion Battery Provides Maximum Power
  • Delivers Up To 80 Minutes of Runtime on A Single Charge

Description

Andis Profoil Lithium Plus Titanium Foil Shaver - CL-17200 Andis Profoil Lithium Foil Shaver features a gold titanium  hypoallergenic foil for irritation and bump-free shaving. With the special angled head shaver, it's perfect for finishing fades and remove stubble for an ultra smooth finish.   FEATURES:Gold Titanium Hypo-Allergenic Foil Shaver/ Shaper Lithium-ion battery provides maximum power Delivers Up To 80 Minutes of Runtime on A Single ChargePowerful & Quiet Rotary MotorCordless Features Makes It Convenient To Use Anywhere Includes Premium Stand-up Charging StandLightweight - Less Than 5 ozSoft-grip For A Secure Comfortable FeelINCLUDES:    Foil Shaver/ ShaperPremium Charging StandCharging AdapterFoil GuardCleaning BrushOperating Instructions



Great product

Best for the money

Very satisfied

This shaver is Awesome. I body shave my Husband. I keep my husband Hairless from his Head to his Toes. The shaver is gentle enough to use in his Genital Area. 😁

Best electric shaver till now I been using it for years

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment