Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Amber Glass Bottles with Eye Droppers (2 oz, 2 pk) For Essential Oils, Colognes & Perfumes, Highest Quality, Blank Labels Included

Amber Glass Bottles with Eye Droppers (2 oz, 2 pk) For Essential Oils, Colognes & Perfumes, Highest Quality, Blank Labels Included

These bottles came to me well packaged and in perfect condition. We have just started using them but so far they are working well as expected. I would definitely purchase again!

I was initially afraid that the glass dropper would fail to reach the bottom of the bottle, but it does. This means that I can get full use out of it. The 2 oz. bottles are a respectable size. They hold enough to not have to keep refilling, but are small enough to store practically anywhere. Very satisfied with my purchase

I bought these to use at the clinic I work at, to keep Colace solution in for ear lavages.
Our Colace solution comes in little disposable containers, but we only use a tiny bit for each patient, so it goes to waste.
These droppers allow us to store the solution in a sanitary way and reduces waste.
We do not use the dropper on this product. We use separate, disposable droppers. It would be terrible to use the bottle dropper for one patient's ear, and then stick it back into the solution! Gross!
But this product does not leak and it is very good quality.
Highly recommend.

I love the bottles. Works perfect for homemade facial serums. I only wish the hole at the bottom was a little tighter like the Sunday Riley UFO serum top.

I use the top to squirt a little of the serum on my face, but since the hole isn't tight and smaller it may cause you to waste product.

Overall I give it 4 1/2 stars.

Good quality. 1 ml droppers. Sometimes struggle to get the bit at the bottom of the bottle but I tilt it to the side and it works better.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 2 OZ AMBER GLASS BOTTLES WITH GLASS PIPETTE DROPPER CAP, SET OF 2.
  • FREE BONUS WATERPROOF LABELS FOR PERSONALIZATION.
  • PERFECT FOR TRAVEL AND CONVENIENTLY FITS IN YOUR PURSE OR MAKEUP BAG.
  • PROTECTS AGAINST HARMFUL UV RAY FOR ESSENTIAL OILS, PERFUMES, SERUMS, OILS, & SO MUCH MORE!
  • BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED!

Description

Take your favorite liquids, essential oils, scents, or perfumes with you on the go in this convenient, compact size dropper bottle.
Perfect for travel and conveniently fits in your purse or makeup bag.
2 PACK OF ESSENTIAL OIL DROPPER BOTTLES

2 OUNCE BOTTLE
AMBER GLASS
HIGHEST QUALITY
FREE WATERPROOF LABELS INCLUDED!


Each glass bottle comes with a tapered high quality glass pipette.

Amber glass is ideal for protecting light-sensitive liquids, like essential oils. This bottle keeps essential oils from oxidizing providing maximum potency.

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
We are confident that you'll love our products and stand behind every single item with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase return the product for a full refund.



These are fantastic. They came packaged very well, are very large, I’m using it them for cleaning solutions. They are large and since they are glass I am not worried about chemicals or degration mixing into my liquids.

I had made a great burn remedy that I needed a dropper bottle for. This really fit the bill!

These Amber Glass Bottles with Eye Droppers arrived in perfect condition and within two days of our ordering. These will be used for essential oils that we have infused with herbs and spices for special occasions.

They do what they're supposed to.

Using these for my facial oils. Just wanted everything in the same type of bottle to look more clean. They came a tiny bit scratched on the sides where they were touching each other but it’s not noticeable.

Nothing is broken and the tops screw on well. Dropper doesn’t fill up all the way, maybe half but it works for me.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment