Sunday, January 5, 2020

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

4 Ounces: Organic Jojoba Oil for Skin Care, Facial Cream, Beeswax Food Wraps

4 Ounces: Organic Jojoba Oil for Skin Care, Facial Cream, Beeswax Food Wraps

Seems like a great oil. Gave it 4 stars because, it does NOT come in an amber glass bottle, but a clear one.

Great Product. It’s just what we ordered, gets the job done! ✅

I bought this to make homemade lotion and it worked great! Perfect for skin and I have sensitive skin.

Is amazing!!!

Haven't used much yet, but very pleased so far. Happy with packaging.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • GROWN IN USA - USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Our organic Jojoba Oil is cold pressed, and comes from Jojoba trees we harvest in Arizona. Organic Jojoba Oil - Cold Pressed and Grown in the USA (Arizona)
  • NATURAL SKIN CARE: Jojoba Oil is great for use on the face, skin and hair. Skin Moisturizers, Eye Lash care, Beeswax Wraps and Beard Oil
  • HEXANE FREE & COLD PRESSED: Jojoba Oil is highly recommended for use as a makeup remover, for beard care, mustache care, skin care and hair
  • CARRIER OIL FOR ESSENTIAL OILS: Jojoba Oil is one of the most highly used carrier oils for essential oils. Essential Living Oil is made in the USA, from Jojoba trees grown in Arizona
  • Jojoba Oil for Face, Jojoba Oil for Hair, Jojoba Oil Organic, Jojoba Oil for Essential Oils, Jojoba Oil Cold Pressed

Description

Essential Living Organic Jojoba oil is non toxic and packed with tons of vitamins and minerals, making it a great addition to your daily skin care and household routines. Jojoba oil has many uses. Most commonly it's a carrier oil to use with essential oils, but it's also a perfect facial moisturizer, make-up remover, and even beard oil.



Easy to use for cosmetics

Very good

The product is great, but I was more impressed with customer service. The dropper was missing from the 16 oz bottle I purchased. I saw in the Questions section, a customer had a similar issue and the seller said to reach out to them and they will send a new dropper. I emailed them and received a response and confirmation of shipment in a matter of hours. They went above and beyond in terms of sending a new product and dropper so quickly! The product itself is great - I use it to make homemade moisturizers and it works wonders on dry skin, psoriasis, and eczema. I will definitely be reordering this when the time comes and from the same seller.

Very pleased with this product!! And very thankful for this product line! Great quality and excellent as a hair & face moisturizer. Used it daily/nightly and noticed a big difference in my complexion. Also used it as an undereye serum & I’m very pleased with the results.~Josh’s wife

I'm so happy with this product! I love that it's hexane-free and cold-pressed. Since the oil hasn't been overly processed, it has a slight scent that I do not find off-putting. The packaging is great and it absorbed into my skin quickly without leaving an oily residue. I have severe eczema and I find it very soothing to my skin. I also use it as a makeup remover, and mix it with shea butter for a night cream. I highly recommend this and will purchase again.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment