Saturday, December 28, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Wahl Clipper Compact Multi-Purpose Haircut, Facial, & Body Grooming With Extreme Power & Easy Clean Blades - 22 Piece Kit - By The Brand Used By Professionals - Model 79607

Wahl Clipper Compact Multi-Purpose Haircut, Facial, & Body Grooming With Extreme Power & Easy Clean Blades - 22 Piece Kit - By The Brand Used By Professionals - Model 79607

I am a big fan of these clippers. The plug in is the way to go. When you need them you dont have to worry about dead batteries. I use them of course for shaving my own and my son's head. I also use them for trimming the shag off my body and my wife cleans up my back. With the wide clipper head it makes for quick work. The variety of guide sizes is awesome. As long as you keep it clean with the cleaning brushes it comes with and oil the blades every 3-4 times or every other, I don't see any reason why these won't last for a long, long time. I like how everything fits in the case when I'm done grooming and put it away (just fold the cord back the way it comes).

I am sick of buying cheap conair clippers every couple of months so i figured id try these out. I am glad i did. It feels sturdy n made well. They are a little louder than expected but nothing too loud. But they cut through hair like its nothing! The past sets would leave lines threw my hair and would bog down. Not this! slices right threw. way better than the past sets! It feels comfortable in your hand also. i recommend. Im not sure on how long they will last because i just got them but i will update with any issues i find.

I have used a variety of clippers over the years to cut my families hair. This one works very well. It has a variety of adjustable cutting ends, is smaller than others clippers I have used, but it is sharp on cutting hair (even the thick hair), and the shape makes it easy to get job done quickly. Doesn't take me near as long to cut hair as others I have used. Its a great product.

I bought several pairs of clippers, including a pair that was much more expensive than these, and none of them cut well. These glide through the hair with no snags and no missed hairs. There's also a good set of guards

This is much better than the 3 other clippers I’ve used before. As a beard clipper, It cuts great, feels solid, easy to maneuver, and relatively quiet. This is a grade above what you normally find in stores. I also like the many guards that are included.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • UPGRADE NOW - #1 brand for hair clippers, beard & mustache trimmers.* Proudly Made in the U.S.A, this high performance hair clipper set is best for hair cutting, body trimming, beard trimming, & grooming
  • EASY CLEAN DETACHABLE PRECISION BLADES - Self sharpening to stay sharp longer to cut all hair types. Featuring removable blades for easy cleaning & cleanup
  • NEW SECURE-FIT PREMIUM GUARDS - Guide comb attachment guards with large easy to read sizes make haircutting at home safe, smooth, and easy.
  • MAX POWER HIGH TORQUE MOTOR - Extreme performance for smooth, no-snag cutting. Easy to use 25% smaller compact size with included built-in soft comfort grip for precise cutting control.
  • BEST GIFT - Red and black design for a sleek high quality, professional look. For Dads, Sons, Boyfriends, for Christmas or holidays. Compare the quality of Wahl to others such as Remington, Philips, Conair, Oster, Andis, Hatteker, Sminiker, Panasonic, and Norelco

Description

Wahl Clipper All-in-one grooming Kit, Multipurpose including haircuts, beards, and body grooming for men, Hair clippers, hair trimmers, shaver, razor, easy to use and quiet for kids By the Brand used by Professionals #79607



Small, but powerful. Nice to have the new attachments had an old set and the difference is so noticeable. Love the clippers

Great form factor, tons of cut length options. Easy to clean and store in the hard case.

exactly what I needed

Unfortunately consumer Clippers that were made after 1999 are just like printers. They work until they don't and they are cheaper to replace then repair.

Works great

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment