
So out of 10 different scented balms this is my No1 Go to Balm. The scent is interesting. Not really too much vanilla or tobacco but it has a really great scent to it. Different then the rest I have tried. Also Beard of God balms seem to have the best scents for long lasting smell compared to any of the others I have tried. Highly recommend this one.
Great smell, not too strong but lingers and is distinct. Nice texture too, with natural ingredients.
Just received my purchase and opened it up and tried it right away. The product is great. A fantastic scent and a fantastic feel on the beard. So this is what gods smell like and how their beards feel. So happy to join the god ranks. This will be my go-to balm.
Subtle yet effective scent - also, the balm is not greasy and appears dry on the fingers - big plus!
I have been using beard conditioners, oils, and waxes for a few years now. All of said products focus on hold or conditioning the hair which is all fine and dandy but the smell that went along with each product made me want to avoid their use. While browsing Amazon, I came across this (what I assume to be new company [no reviews on any of their products]) and I liked the (organic) ingredients and idea of a nice scent (for once). After a few uses I know I am hooked. The wax offers a perfect light hold, the emollients made my beard hair soft, and then there is the smell! Oh the smell. I ordered the vanilla tobacco and it is beyond incredible. I keep puckering my lips so my mustache hair gets closer to my nose so I can take it in. Seriously! I will be ordering a few more scents soon. What a great product! I would like to note that I am not affiliated nor have I been given the product for free in lieu of a review. This is just a great product that I know anyone with facial hair will enjoy. Don't hesitate.

Feature Product
- ✅ 100% ORGANIC & NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Made to Order - BEARD BALM
- ✅ VANILLA TOBACCO | ENVY ~ to die for, a hint of warm tobacco with a vanilla base. Our most popular scent! Total BEARD ENVY
- ✅ OUR MISSION - To help stop your beard from drying & being brittle as it penetrates right down to your skin keeping it dandruff free, moisturized, styled & healthy like the Beard of God.
- ✅ BEARD OF GOD POLICY: We treat every customer with kindness & respect. We answer every question without generic responses.
- ✅ HANDCRAFTED IN ALCONA, ONTARIO, CANADA - It's cold up here so we know how to maintain Beards!
Description
+ ONE OF THE FINEST BEARD OILS & BALMS ON THE MARKET BY BEARD of GOD +
VANILLA TOBACCO | ENVY ~ to die for, a hint of warm tobacco with a vanilla base. Our most popular scent! Total BEARD ENVY
What's in my Order?
• 2oz Beard Balm Conditioner - All Organic
• Beard of God Burlap Storage Sack
What's in our Famous Beard Balm?
• Organic Yellow Beeswax
• Organic Shea Butter (refined)
• Organic Cocoa Butter
• Organic Sweet Almond Oil
• Organic Coconut Oil (refined)
• Organic Argan Oil (Moroccan Oil)
• Organic Jojoba Oil
• Vitamin E
• Essential / Fragrance Oils
Full of Organic nutritional oils & butters & waxes (depending on oil or balm), BEARD of GOD Beard Balm & Oil Conditioner stops your beard from drying & being brittle as it penetrates right down to your skin keeping it dandruff free, moisturized, healthy & styled like the Beard of God.
No Additives, Parabens or GMO's. Product has not been tested on animals. Vegan friendly & USDA Organic
When creating our products we keep 1 thing in mind. "Would we use this ourselves & be happy"? This is why, we don't use the traditional essential oils like all other Beard companies. Sandalwood, Cedar, Lavender, Ylang Ylang. I mean in all seriousness, do you want to smell like a forest, or flowers or a women? We didn't think so either. Time for something new. Time for BEARD OF GOD
** Hand-crafted & Made to Order **
Great scent, the balm itself is less waxy than some others. Very good product.
Awesome product love the scent and the texture .

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment