Sunday, December 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Urban Lumberjack Beard Oil & Conditioner, Calming Sandalwood, All-Natural 2 Oz

Urban Lumberjack Beard Oil & Conditioner, Calming Sandalwood, All-Natural 2 Oz

My beard smells like I just went out in the woods and cut down a big oak tree with beard. The oils are great for your skin and have totally cleared up any itch I previously had. Definitely softened my beard up as well.

Husband loves it but I can make it at home waaaay cheaper.

This product smells great and works even better. It makes my beard feel great and eliminates the "beard-gruff".

Could stand to have a bit more fragrance, but it's a nice argan oil, and keeps my beard soft and lustrous. A good deal for the price.

Leaves my husband beard soft which I love


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Jojoba and Argan oils conditions and softens beard.
  • Eliminates dry skin itch.
  • Lightly scented with Natural Sandalwood.
  • Masks unpleasant food odors.
  • 100% Natural ingerdients. No harmful chemical content.

Description

Best of Natures Beard Oil uses all-natural rich emollients to soften, hydrate and condition the hair, moisturizer the skin, and keep your beard soft and manageable. The spiritual essential oil of Sandalwood gives a sweet, warm earthy fragrance, and leaves you feeling calm and relaxed. This 2 oz size is larger than most beard oils.



Great Product Softened the beard

Smells great. Not over powering. Used it daily

this oil smells amazing and makes my beard so shiny and soft!

Good stuff.

One of the best.....though I wish they made larger quantities. I use it every morning and night after a shower before bed. Pairs fantastically well with my sandalwood comb I reviewed on here as well. Smells great and helps to soften my beard as I use face wash and that tends to dry out hair.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment