
Awesome scent although the cocoa butter does change the scent slightly from it's true Smolder smell. Smooth texture, good moisture, and always a pleasure to catch a whiff of throughout the day.
My wife and I love this scent. This balm is a little softer than most of the other balms I have purchased, but still works great.
Does a much better job than oil keeping my mustache under control. No wild hairs poking up my nose at inappropriate times. Errrrugh! Tickles like mad. It will leave a buildup over time if you don't wash your beard well enough. I thought, my lord that's a fat one! When I noticed a particularly long mustache hair between my eyes poking up like a rhino horn. A good scrub solved that.
Smells just like the oil and just as subtle. I'm not sure what one review was talking about when describing the smell. Like the oil, the smell fades a bit after application. I've had some that burned my eyes so maybe expectations are relative. This is by far my favorite fragrance and I've tried a lot of oils.
Great scent and product works good. I personally like balm to me a little more "wax" like this balm is really soft.
What's not to like!

Feature Product
- All Natural Ingredients - Gentle on your beard and face
- Styling Agent - Tames wild hairs
- Moisturizes Beard - helps to soffen cores beard hair
- Hydrates Skin - Helping to reduce itchy dry skin
- American Made - Supports the U.S. economy wall promoting fair Labor & product quality standards
Description
The Blades Grim Beard Balm is designed to condition and moisturize your beard as well as give it a slight hold with all natural ingredients.
The Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter along with the other 6 all natural ingredients, treat your beard hair with the utmost care giving it a nice shine and hold. The all natural ingredients are gentle on your face as well.
This product can even be used on top of your head if you desire.
The scent is our much loved Smolder. It is a warm and toasty mix of Venezuelan Tonka, Orange Peel, Mandarin, Coriander Leaves and Star Anise.
Well it is beard season again and I reach for this product again. One thing that is really nice about the thick consistency of this product is you can get enough on your hands to warm it and turn it into an oil. It penetrates the beard well and soothes your skin. I still love the smell and I’m getting over the odd consistency. The extra thick balm / oil does stick to your hands is difficult to wash off.
(Don't like the consistency of the product. It's grainy, sticky, and soft unlike other beard balms that I have used. It smells nice but not as good as there oil. Wouldn't ever buy again. Contacted seller and they explained I needed to rub the balm in my hands before applying to my beard. I did that but leaves my hands so sticky that I have to wash them.) OLD REVIEW 2 stars
The scent is a "manly vanilla" with marshmallow, smoke, and wood that is strong enough to be enjoyable but tame enough to, well, remain enjoyable. The balm is soft, will easily melt in your hands, and provide excellent moisture/shine to your beard. However, it doesn't provide a lot of hold to a beard that needs more structure and control.
Simply put--great product with great fragrance, but not for long/untamed beards.
I only have one very tiny gripe about this and it's really not even a thing...went to open this and it had been so hot that the product had melted. No prob I thought and kept it cool for about a day. It's never truly regained its true form, so-to-speak. That being said however, I am still using it because its THAT GOOD! Get this already!
I can't grow a beard, but my son can & he loves this stuff. Who am I to argue with an expert?
This stuff is nice smell is not to strong either

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment