Thursday, December 26, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

The Art of Shaving After Shave Balm, Sandalwood, 3.3 Ounce

The Art of Shaving After Shave Balm, Sandalwood, 3.3 Ounce

This is a good aftershave balm, it soothes the skin, has a pleasant scent, and doesn't dry out. I really like this balm, but there are a few things that it could do better.

1. The scent, while its good without being overpowering, doesn't last for more than 5 minutes. if I didn't want a scent I would buy unscented, but I like to use the scent of a good aftershave over most colognes, but not everyone feels the same way about scents, thats more of a preference judgement.

2. There isn't any alcohol in this balm, which is why it doesn't dry the skin out, if you haven't tried an aftershave without alcohol do you and your skin a favor and try it right away, worlds of difference! But to replace the alcohol they use oils, and I think they use just a bit too much oil which makes it difficult to be completely absorbed by the skin. This isn't terrible, but it can be annoying at times to have the oily feeling for a few minutes after you're done shaving.

Now, those things aren't deal breakers for me, but combined with the price of the bottle they become deal breakers. One can get a balm that is nearly as good (if you find the right one it could be even better) with a smaller price tag. If the two things I mentioned aren't an issue for you and you aren't worried about price then by all means get this balm because you will definitely enjoy it!

My husband loves this and I love the smell. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is the design of the bottle makes it impossible to get all the product out. I literally had to break the top off (glass shards and all) and poured it out into a different container. Would give it 5 stars if you could take the top off easily.

I always buy this for my husband. I am a fan of the smell, but more importantly, he likes it more than anything he can buy at the store. He said its more effective than any other brand he has tried, so he continues to stick with what works. He gets a bottle of this every for birthday, fathers day and Christmas. It's the perfect gift for the guy in your life.

If you buy any of the three parts of the Art of Shaving, I highly recommend the after shave balm. The pre-shave is great to treat the hair and the shaving cream is good for a good shave but the After-Shave Balm is what really helps prevent your face from having any burn. It really helps your skin feel smooth after the shave. Of all three parts of the Art of Shaving, this is the one I always have to have.

Does great for a cooling ball also it’s the beat smelling sandalwood product on the market that I have experienced. I even apply it throughout the day to get the refreshing great smell of sandalwood. I do NOT want to be without this product!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The Art of Shaving After-Shave Balm refreshes and hydrates to soothe the skin after shavin
  • Replenishes moisture to soothe dry skin after shaving and helps revitalize and condition the skin
  • After shaving, rinse face with cold water and apply a small amount of After-Shave Balm to face and neck

Description

The Art of Shaving After Shave Balm, Unscented



Ahhhhhhh....I LOVE this stuff on my husband. Smells soooo good. My husband has tried different brands with same sandalwood scent because they were cheaper...DID NOT smell as nice as this brand. Worth the price ladies and gents. Guys- your ladies will love this on you!!

Hubby first found the 'Art of Shaving' products near Disney in Orlando. We were delighted to find them on Amazon. They work very well, and you only need a little bit of the product each time you shave, so one bottle last for a long time. I like it because it smells delicious.

This has been my partner's favourite after shave for years now, so I knew it was the perfect Christmas gift this year. The sandalwood smell is divine and I love smelling it on him all day. It leaves skin super soft and silky and moisturized. It is a bit pricey but of amazing quality.

I have been buying this for years. One bottle lasts about 9-11 months. High quality. Terrific yet subtle scent. Very effective

i was a little hesitant to purchase this, as ive read some of the recent reviews about the formula being changed and an awful chemical smell. either they reverted to the old formula or i got a bottle of older manufacture because this smells great. i get neck rash if i look in the mirror too hard after i shave and this product does a great job of treating my skin and preventing the burn. does not leave your face clammy or greasy, but simply moisturized and cool.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment