
The scent is very evident as soon as you open the tin and it keeps on giving long after you have applied it. I also liked the control if gave my beard. Will buy again...
My husband uses this product on his beard, and he loves it, more importantly I love the smell of it! We have tried a lot of beard products, and we both agree that this one is a winner!
Beard is softer, less itchy etc. smell is nice , not strong pleasant.
This stuff is bomb and smells fantastic.
Awesome beard balm. Great consistency, and the scent lasts all day.

Feature Product
- REDUCES split ends and breaks.
- TAMES fly-away hairs.
- FORMULATED with Shea Butter, Avocado Butter, Argan Oil, and Vitamin E.
- Hand Crafted in the U.S.A!
- SMELLS AWESOME! The one-of-a-kind vintage blend of Bay Rum and Sandalwood Bourbon smells like an Old School Barbershop.
Description
Bohemian Reserve is the perfect compliment to your daily grooming routine. Beard Balm coats and conditions the coarse beard hairs, locking in moisture to give you healthier, softer beard. This Beard Balm is formulated with a unique blend of All Natural butters, beeswax, carrier oils, fine fragrance, Vitamin E and is suitable for all beard types.
I liked everything about this, a little goes a long way. Soothes skin issues that may accompany the act of beard growing.
Smells great, feels great, and..well. attracts rather than repels.
Smells Amazing!! My wife loves it because it is not overbearing! And the hold is just right! After doing some light research I went with this product because it is a local (Maryland) company! I’ve told all my friends and they’ve ordered theirs and also love it! I would recommend this to anyone!
Pleasant bay-rum barbershop with a hint of sandlewood scent. This balm really softens my beard and lasts without being greasy. I will definitely be ordering this again.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment