Monday, December 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Sahajan Nurture Hair Oil - 52ml/1.8 fl oz

Sahajan Nurture Hair Oil - 52ml/1.8 fl oz

This is the best smelling and best hair oil I've ever used. It smells seriously phenomenal. I have really thick hair, and have been trying to find a good hair oil for years. I put this in after I shower and it makes my hair super soft and smelling good for hours. I love it so much!!!!

Smells absolutely incredible!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Silicone-free
  • Improves health of hair and scalp
  • Hydrates and strengthens hair
  • Helps increase shine
  • Suitable for everyday use or deeper treatments

Description

Working with Ayurvedic Doctors, Sahajan has created this healthy boost of nutrition for the hair endowing it with shine, strength and fullness. To top this off, its' natural soothing scent is pleasantly calming long after you apply it



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment