Thursday, December 26, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Ruvanti Professional Razor Blades Hair Scissors - Barber Hair Cutting Scissors - 6.6" Premium J-2 Stainess Steel Hair Shears - Hairdresser Scissor/Barber Scissors With Screw (Cutting)

Ruvanti Professional Razor Blades Hair Scissors - Barber Hair Cutting Scissors - 6.6

I don't give 5 star reviews. Buy these.
Professional dog groomer/business owner. I also do a lot of other things which require tools and I know quality vs. crap.

I have issues with many things in the grooming/pet indusdtry and one of is the price of tools/equipment/supplies. Some is fair, most is ridiculously overpriced at a "wholesale" level. But I digress...

I've only ever used pro-quality shears. I won't give brand names here but these are equal quality to a major brand (of same material: steel) and *better than* another.

I don't know how shears for human hair compare to grooming shears other than the guy who sharpens mine told me he does human ones much sharper. These arrived sharp enough for my work *but* they needed to be oiled first. If you don't oil your tools (google it) they don't perform 100%.

So buy these.

RAZOR SHARP. I have cut my fingers many a times with these trimmers but that is because I use them to trim my natural 4b hair and when you invest in trimmers based on sharpness you can really tell a difference. These razor sharp trimmers made my hair feel more even and manageable whereas after I used my blunt straight trimmers by Oster from my local, the difference showed; my hair was not as easy to comb through and in fact made my feel even more evenly knotted at the bottom. I highly recommend these wonderous trimmers. Definitely worth the $18-$20, trust me.

I have given myself paper cut type cuts just by touching my skin with the blades. Feel good in the hand and work fine if you’re left handed. Weighted but not too heavy. Very smooth cutting.

He thought his scissors for beard trimming were fine, until I gave him these! Very impressed with how sharp and precise these are. Best of all, they're left-handed. And the price reasonable.

These scissors are a great product with a sharp cutting edge for my hair. I am glad I ordered them, because I have been cutting my own hair for over 30 years.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 🔀 HANDMADE WITH PREMIUM STAINLESS STEEL - Our exceptional quality HANDMADE scissors are made with Premium Quality J-2 Stainless steel . These are ultimately DURABLE and Rust Free 6.6 Inches Sword Edge RAZOR BLADE hair scissors for professional barbers , hair stylists , saloon workers and hairdressers which provides a Perfect Balance an Excellent Control and Aligned Blades for Smooth haircut.
  • 🔀 LIGHT WEIGHT- These hair dresser shears are right handed and are Weighting only 4.8 ounces so can be easily handle . Intelligently designed to give a powerful cut and feel while requiring little to no thumb pressure and no hand fatigue these are world class Professional Scissors by Ruvanti. With a glossy stainless steel texture, our scissor reduces messy hair clutters as no hair gets caught in between its blades.
  • 🔀 ERGONOMIC SHAPE - Ruvanti's Professional Razor Edge Hair Cutting Scissor is hand crafted with Seord Edge and hollow-ground concave blades. This excellent quality scissor is prepared with New anti skidding design and its special convex blades are sharp and completely safe to use on men, women and the elderly.
  • 🔀 FLEXIBLE AND HANDY - Ruvanti's 6.6 inches long Pro hair cutting shears are outfitted with 2.6 inches high quality razor blades. These are a perfect choice for barbers , beauticians , personal usage and saloon staff. Its exclusive easy grip anti slip handle design comes with soft inner rings and helps in delivering a super soft and confident haircut every time!
  • 🔀 NOTE - All our Razor Edge Shears/Scissors have gone through strict quality assurance tests, these tests required to lubricate the razors prior to initial use. You may found little drops of Lubricating Oil once you opened the Packaging. Please wash with tender soap and lukewarm water then dry with spongy cloth before first use.

Description

FINEST QUALITY SUPER COBALT ALLOY J-2 STAINLESS STEEL

These scissors are produced from top notch quality Japanese style J-2 stainless steel. With Pro Hardness these shears are developed from cobalt alloy stainless steel that holds its sharp edge longer than standard stainless steel.

ELEGANT DESIGN

This special top notch cobalt stainless steel hair cutting Shears / Scissors are prepared with sharp blades and hand sharpened to cut the hairs effortlessly. Ruvanti's sharp edge hairdressing scissor are astonishing for professional Housewives , barbers, beauticians , saloon workers, hairdressers, and individuals.

OUTSTANDING EXECUTION

With a total length of 6.6 inches and Sharp Blade length of 2.6 Inches our scissor are confined and easy to use on females , males , children , elderly and youngsters. With a matte polished stainless steel surface which not only helps to resist tarnish and rust but made them very easy to use as no hair gets in the middle of edges , a be must for professional barbers and hair stylists.

TOP NOTCH QUALITY

We have a history and pride to deliver state of the art top notch hand made scissors. All our Pro scissors have gone through our restrict Quality Assurance tests. This gives us the strength to deliver premium quality products which not only last for long but are also super comfy in use.



So happy with this purchase. Good quality and easy to use. Hope they hold up. I love the money I'm saving by not having a hairdresser! I have wavy hair and mimic the devacut method of cutting my hair.

Great Sizzors

I received my scissors yesterday, and went right to trimming my golden doodles coat. The scissors are great! Perfect size so I could do her feet easily. They are very sharp so the cutting went smoothly. I would buy these again

Like

The sheers look and feel good. We'll see how well they hold their sharpness.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment