Monday, December 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Rodante Texture Paste Hair Pomade, Natural Hair Cream, Medium Hold, Semi Matte & Volume, Infused with Argan & Coconut Oil | No Alcohol Made in USA 2 oz.

Rodante Texture Paste Hair Pomade, Natural Hair Cream, Medium Hold, Semi Matte & Volume, Infused with Argan & Coconut Oil | No Alcohol Made in USA 2 oz.

I have known the creator of this product as a client of mine for about 10 years now. I work in the hair industry selling scissors to hair stylsts and have always known the owner to be hard working and detail oriented, so when he said he created a new product line I wanted to try it out. I am very particular about my hair and have a lot of products in my counters that are not quite right. This is currently my favorite and the only one I've been using for about a week now since receiving it. I have medium, wavy hair on the longer side and have struggled to find something that was strong enough to hold my hair back without looking rigid or stiff, give it piecey texture, enhance the waviness/curls without making the hair greasy, and something to give the hair a softer look with a little bit of healthy shine. And I'm happy to report this product does it all. It works best for me after thoroughly towel drying my hair, spreading about a nickel size in my palms and then distributing/combing through my hair using only my hands/fingers.

Bonus: I also appreciate that it won't get taken away by TSA due to this size, because I will definitely be brining it with me when traveling. It also has a great, masculine, clean scent.

This review will be between Rodante Textered Paste and the Schwarzkopf Osis+ Mighty Matte. The styling products will be critique on Packaging, Scent, Application, and Lasting Performance.

- Rodante Texture Paste. Medium hold

Packaging: Sleek gloss black round container. With
Rodante’s signature logo in a sliver color
font, makes it well distinguishable amongst
the other products in this category. But
besides the logo there is not much there to
draw you to the product. 4/5

Scent: The scent is amazing. When you open the
product you get this nice clean citrus
aroma, not over powering. After a hour of
use the smell disappears. Which for me is
nice cuz I don’t have to worry about mixing
the smell profile of the hair product and my
cologne. 5/5

Application: So the product is creamy not really a paste
like I was expecting. With a dime size
amount in the palm of my hand, it was easy
to warm up. Silky texture, not to sticky.
Apply to the base of my roots was simple
with this product due to the silky texture.
Easy to apply true the hair. 5/5

Performance: So the package says medium hold, for
me it lived up to its description. If you are
looking for movement in your hair but still
want structure, this is the product you
want. Now it last about 4hrs. And I had to
add a little bit more product. 5/5

-Schwarzkopf Osis+ Mighty Matte 4

Packageing: A round flat bright red container, with silver
font. The packaging screams out at you.
You can’t miss it on the shelves. 5/5

Scent: It has a clean scent. Like clean laundry
scent. It is strong though. If you use a lot of
this product the smell can be
overwhelming. 3/5

Application: The product is a true Paste. It’s not thick
but not creamy either. A dime size amount
in the palm, took alittle bit more time to
warm up the product. It is sticky. So apply
to the roots was alittle difficult. Is you don’t
warm up the product well you will have in
even distribution of the product through
your hair. 3/5

Performance: The package says strong hold, definitely
not. It more of a medium hold. If you
apply it evenly through your hair you get
movement and structure. It only last
about 3 hours for me. Before I had to
reapply, and reapply was even more
difficult cuz the the tackiness of the
product. Useing alittle bit of water in my
hands to see if I could reactive the
product didn’t do much. It seems like the
product drys out and looses its structure.
3/5

Overall: I put these 2 products together even though one is a medium hold and the other is a strong hold because of their performance. Rodante’s texture paste is easy to apply and has a 4hrs hold with a medium hold. Schwarzkopf Osis+ Mighty Matte is suppose to be a strong hold, but only last 3hrs, take some practice to apply and difficult to reapply. I would be happy to rebuy Rodante’s texture paste again. It is a good go to hair product.

I've never used a product like this before but it really works well and was easy to use. I like the citrusy smell of Rodante texture paste and does a great job holding my hair the whole day. I didn't use much so I think it will last for a while. I used other products before (crew pomade and baxter) but for me nothing works like Rodante texture paste. A visionary artist and celebrity hairstylist in Beverly Hills, Thank you for creating this great product.

One of the few products that understands the difference between hair gel and texturizer. This is truly a texturizer giving your hair some volume, moderate shine and hold, culminating in a textured hair that you can style as you please. You don't need any additional hairspray if you are like me and would like your hair to remain softer to run your hand through the day but still have hold and remain controllable.

Thank you!!!! Finally hair products that actually work for men. I've literally tried hundreds of hair products for men, and all of Rodante's have surpassed my expectation in every degree. Love the fact that he is based locally in Los Angeles with his hand on the pulse of what is trendy, classic, and futuristic. Thank you Rodante for always keeping all of us sharp and confident!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • INFUSED WITH ARGAN & COCONUT OIL FOR HEALTHY HAIR
  • POWERFUL VITAMIN, YERBA MATE THAT STRENGTHEN THE HAIR TO PREVENT HAIR LOST
  • MEDIUM | STRONG HOLD FOR FLEXIBLE MOLDING & TEXTURE HAIR STYLE
  • LONG LASTING , SEMI MATTE FINISH, STAYS IN PLACE ALL DAY LONG
  • CLEAN FRESH SCENT | NO ALCOHOL & NO PARABENS

Description

Rodante Texture Cream Paste, was develop by renowned Celebrity Men's Hair Stylist in Beverly Hills. This Medium to a Strong Hold, Pliable, Molding and Texturizing hair Paste Pomade is ideal for creating tousled Hairstyles or for smoothing edges. Ideal modern hairstyle Coconut & Argan Oils help Repair, Moisturize and add a little shine for All hair types. No flaking or stiffness easy to wash, water soluble and non-greasy. Semi matte finish. Infused with natural Ingredients. Against Animal Testing. No Alcohol and Parabens. Color Safe and Smells great you will love. TSA travel approved size 2 ounces and proudly Made in USA.



This product was amazing!!! Most of the products on the market contain chemicals that can damage healthy hair, this is why i was happy find rodante's texture paste . This product not only contains healthy oils for your hair but it is able to hold any style all day long. This has been my 5th different paste in the paste 2 years and i am positive i will be sticking with rodante's texture paste. Thanks allot for a great product, i hope others get to try and enjoy it!!!! oh yeah, this paste smelllllllsssssss ammmmmaaaaazzziinnnnnng!

My favorite product on the market right now! I was introduced to this texture cream a month ago, and not only do I love it- but my clients do as well- both men and women! I’ve never had a product that so easily defines the natural texture in hair. I particularly love the fact that there is no stickiness, or oily finish to this paste, it’s applied without feeling like you have to wash your hands immediately after. Also, the matte finish promotes healthy, clean, natural hair- and isn’t that what everyone wants!?

I've been using this paste for the last few weeks and it's now one of my favorites. I use it combined with an acai hair serum and the results are great. The paste gives a good hold that lasts all day and keeps the hair looking natural with matte finish. It doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff or greasy looking. I have short to medium length hair thats very thick, and this is sufficient to keep my hair styled. Longer hair may need a stronger hold.

It’s hard finding good products that suit different hair types.. finding products that fit my hair texture has always been difficult. The texture paste by Rodante is exactly what I have been looking for. It is long lasting, holds, and my hair cooperates with the product. This is now the 2nd product I have from this line and so far I have had amazing results and compliments. I’m just glad that I️ don’t have to use massive amounts of gel or hairspray like I did before. Great product!

I’ve been looking for something like this texture paste forever!! I’m so glad I finally found a product that is so well balanced. It makes my hair look amazing without being to sticky or having to use a ton of product!

I will be back for more.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment