
I buzz my head with a #1 or #2 guatd once a week...i have for tbe last 20 yrs. I bought these clippets about almost 4yrs ago and they finaly broje down on me. 4 years?is a long life for a set of clippers. Until the very end they always cut good, with plenty of power to get the job done, and having thick hair there was never any problems when my hair grew a little too long, it just mowed right through it either way. It's hard to find a set of CORDLESS Clippers that has enough balls to buzz your head, give ya a decent facial shave, and even trim up a cpl extra areas all in one session. This is the best set of cordless clippers to buy. Def worth paying a little extra for!
Bought two other brand trimmers had to return them because they was just aweful.
Did some research and found this one, the first i used it I knew this was the one.
Gives clean shave very easy on the skin does not scratch at all. It comes with a nice case and comes with stuff that you will find in a barber shop. I would recommend this to anyone, it's simple awesome.
I am happy with this device. I've been cutting my own hair for a bit now. Went from a flowbee to regular beard trimmer, to this. The flowbee probably worked the best with its angled attachments and longer spacing options. But trimmers are so much more convenient, much quieter, less cumbersome. I like all of the attachments this trimmer has. It goes up to a #8 I believe, which is a little shorter than I would like for the top of my head so I usually have to hand cut that part. This trimmer also has a nice wide head which helps. I've used this twice so far for my head, and a couple times for my beard and haven't had any issues.
Big and heavy than my previous used one but fit for me, an adult man. No showy colors, metal buttons, I like the low profile design and it does give a comfortable feeling while holding in hand. Though it works right from the box, I still take a little time to recharge it, but very quick to get fully charged, The blade works fine for cutting, noise quite acceptable, The only thing I should advise is that I expect some improvement on user friendly way to change the combs for different hair length. Remington does offer plenty of choices with combs from #0 to #X, but it is a bit trouble some to keep changing them. Some other brands have a kind of attached comb with adjustable button on the main set. But in general, I like my new toy, and have had a satisfied self-aid hair cut just now, COOL!
Everything comes packed really nice. The box that keeps everything together looks solid, many optional clippers, so you can do whatever you want. Cuts very nice, sharp. Don't know about how long the battery lasts but this should not be a problem since you can recharge it any time.
Good product! I gave it 4 stars, because it doesn't have a comb. Really??????? When I found this Remington on Amazon, this thing about comb slipped my mind. When I had the first trim, my friend said he can use a comb. I said what? We don't have! :))))))) Helloooooooo, Remington, can you hear meeeeee????? Reallyyyyyyyyy? A comb? How expensive would be to add a comb? Please guys.
Even without the comb, definitelyI would buy this again.

Feature Product
- Super Torque Motor - 2X faster cutting performance*
- Precision Ground Blades - Cut through even the thickest hair with ease
- Lithium Power - Up to 60 minutes of cordless performance
- 100% Washable - The removable blade system simplifies cleanup and maintenance
- Heavy Duty Polycarbonate Casing - Long-lasting durability
- 20-Piece Kit - Cut, style, clean, and protect. This Virtually Indestructible clipper comes with length-adjusting combs, a barber cape and scissors, and a whole lot more. It's all kept safe by a rugged, hard-shell storage case
- Cordless with Lithium Power - The freedom of cordless with the reliable power of lithium. Get up to 60 minutes of runtime from a 3-hour charge, or enough juice for a one-time use with the 10-minute quick charge function
- POWERCUT Blade System - No more snagging and pulling. Our exclusive system keeps the blades in proper alignment for a smooth, even cut. You can even swap out the blade for other attachments like the Balder Blade or the T-Blade
- Super Torque Motor - The 3.6V motor drives maximum power to the cutting system for 2x faster cutting performance compared to previous Remington models
- Precision Ground Blades - The expertly ground blade edges provide the ultimate haircut experience as they cut through even the thickest hair with ease
- Easy to Clean - An included cleaning brush, a removable blade system, and safe to wash under running water-cleanup is fast and easy
- Heavy-Duty Rubber Grip - The ergonomic shape and rubberized grip allow a comfortable, natural grip while keeping the hand close to the head for total control
- High-Impact Polycarbonate Casing - The hard polycarbonate shell casing protects the powerful interior. It's Virtually Indestructible
- 100% Washable - Wash under running water for fast and easy cleaning
- Lithium Power - The advanced chemistry of the lithium battery supplies long-lasting, consistent power to the blades for ultimate cordless performance
Description
Engineered tough to last a lifetime. The REMINGTON Virtually Indestructible Barbershop Clipper with Lithium Power features a high-impact polycarbonate casing to protect its powerful interior. A 3.6V super torque motor drives maximum power to the precision ground blades for 2x faster cutting performance*, and our exclusive POWERCUT™ Blade System keeps the blades properly aligned for a smooth, even cut every time. Experience the convenience of cordless thanks to the rechargeable Lithium battery, delivering up to 60 minutes of cordless runtime. Plus, the 20-piece kit puts the final touches on your haircut with: barber cape, 11 length guide combs, barber scissors, blade oil and guard, cleaning brush, neck brush, and a durable storage case to keep it all together. *compared to previous REMINGTON models
This clipper is sharp and easy to use. The battery hold a good charge. I cut my own hair and this clipper makes it really easy. It cuts fast and even. It has every accessory I could want. Lot's of spacers, oil, a a cleaning brush and a handy hard case to hold everything. It's the best clipper I've ever had! My money was well spent on this.
Just switched to a cordless trimmer and there are pros and cons as in everything. There number on the cutters is different than what I'm used to. A 3 on this one is the same as a 2 on my other 1.
It does cut very nice and I really like not have a cord in the way.
Got these after returning a $70 set of clippers that didn't work right out of the box. These are great. Battery lasts a few cuts before needing charged. I use no blade for my head and these trimmers are very comfortable. Other clippers I've used were pretty sharp and would scrape or hurt with no guard. I recommend these and will buy new sets of these if needed in the future.
Nice and sharp and the adapters that come with it are good hard plastic so they won't warp out of shape when stored. The case it comes in is durable as well. Use it for beard and head, pretty happy with it so far. Kind of noisy, but it's a buzz cutter.
Ive been using WAHL clippers my whole life but I'll be sticking with these unless WAHL comes out with a cordless version. They do not cut hair as well as a plug in but they cut them well enough so that it's worth the trade-off because not having to plug these clippers in makes them a lot more convenient.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment