Thursday, December 19, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Refectocil Twin Pack Light Brown and Natural Brown Cream Hair Dye, 15ml X 2

Refectocil Twin Pack Light Brown and Natural Brown Cream Hair Dye, 15ml X 2

BEST DYE ON THE MARKET. WONT BUY ANY OTHER BRAND. I AM A THREADING SALON OWNER, THIS PRODUCT STAINS WELL AND LASTS FOR 4 - 6 WEEKS.

I like to mix two colors

Used it 20yrs. The product is the greatest!

Thank you on time and exactly what I wantd

Love to the price for both!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Natural Brown 15 ml and Light Brown 15 ml
  • For Professional Use Only
  • Must Have Proper Beauty School Training Before Use
  • May Cause Irritation if Misuse

Description

No.3 Natural Brown: Very dark brown and well concealing Brown No.3.1 Light Brown: Ideal when applied on light blond to light brown hair



Love it!

Very good

Perfect.

Love all the different colors that I can offer to clients. Brows, lashes, mustaches! Great for add on services.

best product you will find in amazon for brow tinting! (apply the correct color for the best results.)

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment