Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Pure Golden Jojoba Oil Travel Size, 1 oz (29 ml), Cold Pressed, Not deodorized, All natural, Grown and pressed in USA

Pure Golden Jojoba Oil Travel Size, 1 oz (29 ml), Cold Pressed, Not deodorized, All natural, Grown and pressed in USA

Love this for ear streching so hydrating and so much better than anything else I’ve used to stretch

Soooo good and natural. Good for stretching ears.

Perfect for using to gauge your ears! My fiancé and I decided to gauge our ears and this has helped tremendously with the stretching process. Totally worth the money! Plenty in a 1 oz bottle so you only need one!

This oil in combination with the other oils I use is fabulous. I would love a bigger bottle because my whole family used some and it's almost gone. I would buy again.

I bought this for my stretched lobes, it works great! Also, it arrived within a couple days, I didn't even pay for the fast shipping :-p


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Desert Oasis Skincare Jojoba Oil: 100% Pure golden jojoba oil, Travel size 1 oz (29 ml), Cold Pressed, Not deodorized, first press. New snap cap to prevent leaking.
  • All Natural, No added chemical or preservatives. approx. 2.75 inches high by 1 inch. Now with induction seal and snap cap to prevent leaking.
  • Apply Externally to Face, Hands, Skin and Hair. Apply Externally to Face, Hands, Skin and Hair. Use before and after shaving, Ear Stretching Balm
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Feel the wonders of jojoba oil. Great stocking stuffers under 5 dollars
  • Unscented, no added essential oils or fragrances, natural mild nutty scent #jojoba #jojobaoil #allnatural Plastic bottle for safety. Country of Origin:USA

Description

Our All Natural 100% Pure Jojoba Oil. Our Pure Jojoba Oil contains no chemicals, no preservatives, no essential oils, and no added colors. Each container Of Pure Jojoba Oil is 1 ounce net wt. (28.3 gm). Comes in clear PET plastic bottle that is BPA free. Now with induction seal and snap cap to prevent leaking. Jojoba Oil should be used externally. For example: Ear Stretching Apply prior to shaving Apply to hair as an oil treatment Apply to face, hands, and body after washing Add a little to your favorite shampoo or lotion. County of Origin: USA



I can get a lot of uses out of this. This oil doesnt flow out of it more like i gotta squeeze the tube and drops come out it. I used this on my nails and they honestly feel so much better than using cuticle oil. I have sensitive fingers because i chew them and cant open anything without the help of something. So im quite glad that the lid on this is easy to open. Im also going to use this for stretching my ears. Anyways pretty happy with my purchase. Just wish it was a bigger bottle

Works great for removing mascara.

I bought to use on my hair. Gives a great shine - not oily. Use a small amount

This is my favorite oil to use on my nails and cuticles. I’ve also used it to clean off mascara.

Seems to moisturize the skin well.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment