Sunday, December 29, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Philips Norelco Multigroom Series 3000, MG3750/50, Beard Face and Body Hair Trimmer for Men, 13 Attachments - NO BLADE OIL NEEDED

Philips Norelco Multigroom Series 3000, MG3750/50, Beard Face and Body Hair Trimmer for Men, 13 Attachments - NO BLADE OIL NEEDED

I used this to shave my entire body and ended up with a big ball of hair the size of my fist. I didn't want anyone to know that I shaved myself so in my panic, I flushed the big hairball down the toilet. This was a mistake as it ended up clogging the drain.

Needless to say our entire bathroom floor is flooded with water and a plumber is fixing the toilet as I write this.

10/10 would buy again.

Don't spend a bunch of money on a trimmer, this is perfect! I'm a man-scaper and like to stay well groomed, this is the perfect trimmer and more. I use the nose hair adapter and several guards to trim my beard, chest hair, and head hair. It also is a great edger and has a great battery life. My $300 Wella trimmer that was gifted to me finally crapped out and I couldn't bring myself to spend that kind of money on something that I could get for way less. After researching and reading other reviews I decided to buy this and haven't been disappointed since. Great product I got my money's worth and then some. This would make a fantastic gift also.

I got this to replace a Gillette trimmer that died after a few years of use. The Phillips one is great! It was cheaper than what I paid for the old one a couple of years ago and is of a much higher quality. It comes with tons of different heads, and gets the job done. Just a tip, If you're using this for "personal" grooming, be careful! Its sharp. >.>

This trimmer, for the price, cannot be beat. I would easily have paid $50 for this trimmer. The build and feel is solid, sleek and ergonomically comfortable in the hand. It’s also incrediblely good looking. It doesn’t have that cheap plastic, fragile look to it other trimmers do. The nose hair trimming attachment is fantastic, the best I’ve used to date. I use all of the attachments and clips provided.

I like to keep my beard at a slightly longer length than just stubble, more “scruffy” if you will. The grey beard attachments glide across the skin well without hurting, and it only takes a few passes to get all the hairs trimmed as the motor is strong. I use the three shortest attachments, as different areas of my facial hair grow in more densely than other areas. When I’m finished, my beard has a picture perfect evenness to it that I know I can replicate every time, which excites me because my appearance is important in my line of work.

The hair trimming attachments are the real gem of this product that I did not anticipate using. I wouldn’t have thought to use them until I watched the product video provided. I use the longest length to trim the sides of my head around my ears, as I like to keep my hair longer on top to style it. This attachment cuts it short enough without showing the scalp/skin beneath. I can now extend the length of time between my haircuts which saves me time and money.

My only issue with this product is that my hair does not grow fast enough to justify using it everyday. I seriously look forward to turning it on.

Can't beat it for the price. Serves my needs perfectly. As with any pair of clippers, be careful manscaping areas where your skin is not taut... I learned the hard way.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 13 pieces for all of your grooming needs: Beard and stubble trimming and maintenance, precision trimmer allows exact placement for sharp lines, nose and ear trimmer taking care of unwanted hairs
  • DualCut technology: 2x more self-sharpening blades. The steel blades sharpen themselves as they work, resulting in blades that remain as sharp as new after 2 years of use
  • Easily clean blades and guards by detaching from handle and rinsing under water
  • Unlike competition, no blade oil needed to maintain high quality performance. Recommended for mustache, long beard, short beard, stubble look, sharp lines, detailed styling and goatee
  • Powerful lithium battery delivers up to 60 minutes of run time. Charging of 8 hours for full charge. Automatic voltage 100 to 240 volt

Description

The Philips Norelco Multigroom 3000 is a all-in-one trimmer with everything you need, and nothing you don't. Our toughest multipurpose trimmer boasts tempered steel cutting blades that self-sharpen and won't rust. The trimmer includes 13 pieces to trim your face and head, including a full-size steel trimmer, steel detailer, nose and ear trimmer, 3 hair cutting guards, 3 beard trimming guards, 1 stubble trimming guard, and a storage bag. The durable trimmer includes impact-resistant cutting guards, a steel reinforced motor, and a powerful lithium battery delivering 60 minutes of run time. The blades and guards can be rinsed clean, and the device comes with a 45 day risk-free trial and a full 2-year warranty.

To clean your Philips groomer:

Use the provided brush to clean the cutting element.

Use a damp cloth to clean the groomer exterior and the comb attachment. Make sure that the cloth is not too damp.



*Source: Market leader research institue, retail value 2015-2016 per electric grooming category



This trimmer has been excellent. I had an older trimmer that I couldn't properly maintain a stubble look that I wanted. Now I have a "shaped" unshaven look that I keep trimmed to a 3-4 day growth look. Now it's very easy to keep that look by putting the lowest attachment on to keep trimmed just like I prefer. It comes with many attachments, more than I'll ever use, but maybe someday I'll need them. Attachments are easy to change out, and it's very easy to clean. I can't believe how it holds a charge. The trimmer arrived at my home on 8 September. I charged it, and haven't needed to recharge since (today is 2 Dec). I've used it every other day for facial trimming. (I've been waiting for it to go down, but so far, it's just like I had just unplugged it). This is good since I won't have to take a charger with me when I travel. Anyway, I recommend this trimmer.

I got this grooming set to cut my own hair.
The clips clip on safely and intuitively without issues and fit well.

I haven't used the nose trimming or the other silver thing (I actually don't know what that's for) but I'm sure they'll work as well as the others.

The battery life seems good as I have cut my hair about at least 3-4 times with them (at 20-30min per use) and I have not noticed any signs of battery wear.

I also use naked mode to trim the hair under my cat's feet between the toe beans. It is very safe and it seems it would be difficult to cut yourself with these unless you really try.

Overall I am very satisfied with the purchase and quality of the unit.

This trimmer works great. I use it for keeping a short amount of hair(like a 5pm shadow) and I have a goatee. Maybe this is a general caution but with the shortest guide piece I cut my lip and a mole on my face which both bled a bit. Since this is my first true trimmer(ive always just used my razor trimmer which never cut my face) this may be a something to watch out for with all trimmers.
The other thing I d like to have is a tray that keeps the clips in order of their size. They're now tossed into a small bowl and ive got to search everytime I want the next size clip. Because They're so similar ive got to try on a couple on to find the next size. A tray that kept them in order would be a real time saver. This is one of those small things that would make a big difference.
Other than those two things, I'm pretty happy with this, it cuts evenly and the nose trimmer works great.

I use this just for beard grooming, but with all the attachments included, it can be used for hair cuts or hair grooming anywhere on your body. It is the perfect size. Not too big or bulky, but not too small to easily grip. Blades are very sharp so there is no snagging or pulling hairs. It’s the first time I’ve used a nose/ear hair trimmer and that attachment is fantastic! The fine detail attachment let’s you sculpt the exact hairline you want. You could probably use it to cut designs in to your hair, like hearts or lightning bolts if you wanted. The attachments are really easy to change out. They claim the attachments can be rinsed off in water, but I haven’t tried that. It is easy enough to just brush them out. I’ve been using it for 3 weeks and haven’t had to recharge the battery yet. I’m very happy with this purchase.

I got this to replace a Norelco trimmer I used for so many years it started to get dull. A few first impressions:

Pros:
Smaller and lighter, which is nice
Works well and trims close
Precision trimmer and nose/ear trimmer attachments are great

Cons:
No indicator light for charging. My old one had a light that blinks when charging and on steady when charged. No way to tell when this one is charged.
The old one had a vacuum that would suck trimmings into a chamber which was easy to empty. This one does not, so trimmings get all over me. I'll have to shower after using it.
The old one had an adjustable height thing. This one has many attachments for this purpose, most of which I'll never use.

The pros outweigh the cons to me, so I'll give it 4 stars. There are many choices of trimmers and I should have done more research.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment