
This is now my every day go to. If I want a little tint, I mix in a little Lush Dark Yellow Color Supplement for my skin tone. It is silky and matte just like it promises. Like all strong sunscreens, it creates a UV layer over your skin so you will look a little ghosty if you don't really blend it into your skin well. I use my fingers for my cheeks and forehead but for the crevasses of my face where my pores could show a little more (like my upper lip and around my nose), I use one of my Sigmax Duo brushes to gently blend it in. You should probably use a bronzer for your hairline and chin because it does have that color change UV layer. It does go away over time but this way you can properly prep your face right out the door. I'm not a makeup artist or anything but just wanted to share how I use it so us ladies can continue to look radiant with this awesome sunscreen.
I've recently been cutting back on makeup so I use this to replace my Bobbi Brown TM which I have used religiously for several years. I still love the Bobbi Brown TM texture but this is just more affordable and I can wear it alone without any tint sometimes if I'm going for the natural look. The Bobbi Brown TM is still amazing but I just don't need my SPF to have tint in it as much as I used to when I had acne when I was younger.
Also, I don't work for any brands mentioned, just wanted to give my full opinion.
Pros:
Truly lightweight
Feels good on skin
Non-irritating
Physical sunscreen - does not require reapplication every 2 hours if not sweating or swimming (from Titanium and Zinc Oxide)
Cons:
Can leave white cast on dark skin tones (from Titanium and Zinc Oxide)
Slightly greasy
Leaves slight shine on face - not matte
Pricey, but should last a few months
There is a space on the inside of the cap between the tube and the cap. I unscrew the cap instead of the flip top to prevent the product from congealing and turning hard outside of the tube and inside the cap.
I recommend and will repurchase.
Got this for my husband who for the longest time had no idea that his skin problems were caused by the ingredients commonly found in most skin care and body products. We have both eliminated certain specific ingredients from the products that we use now and this product met those specs. We have seen a big noticeable change in his skin since using this product and we're very happy with it. Since switching to this product his Seborrheic Dermatitis is under control and much more managable! If you have oily skin/greasy skin that seems to be acne prone, presents with redness, large pores and or flaking of the skin which is irritated it is NOT DRY SKIN! It's Seborrheic Dermatitis and not just any kind of moisturizer will do! You MUST use OIL FREE products or the skin condition will only get worse. This product has help ALOT!
I have VERY sensitive acne prone skin. This product has been the ONLY facial sunblock that hasnt resulted in a massive erruption of acne or irritated it with redness, a rash or clogged pores. Its extremely light, absorbes quickly and my makeup applies flawlessly over it and last all day. In fact! It gives my makeup a slightly dewy finish and appearance of very healthy skin withiut looking like i have an oil slick on my face...Definitely a keeper!
I love this stuff. I had never heard of the brand before, but I decided to try it based on the other reviews. I'm so glad that I did. It leaves my skin soft without making it look greasy. I sometimes mix it in my palm with a little bit of my CC cream to get a sun-kissed glow.. (My CC cream alone is too dark for my pale skin.) This lotion has become one of my daytime staples.

Feature Product
- SHINE-FREE SUN PROTECTION--HYDRALIGHT provides broad spectrum (UVB and UVA ray) sun protection while amply hydrating the skin. This lightweight lotion goes on smooth but never greasy and dries to a soft matte invisible finish; looks great under makeup.
- Paula's Choice--HYDRALIGHT Shine-Free Mineral Complex SPF 30 Mineral Sunscreen is a lightweight antioxidant rich lotion that provides a natural mineral defense against sun damage. Hydrates without drying; great for normal oily and combination skin
- Use your Paula's Choice Moisturizer with SPF 30 UVA/UVB protection daily as part of your morning skin care routine along with your favorite Paula's Choice cleanser, toner, serums, spot treatments, exfoliator, and eye creams as needed.
- Paula's Choice products are made with YOUR SKIN in mind. Whatever your skincare concern, whether dryness, acne, fine lines, or sensitive skin; we've got a treatment line for you. The search for amazing skin care ends here. Finally, you found it.
- Look to Paula's Choice for highly effective skin care solutions for face & body. Our line of facial cleansers, exfoliators, toners, moisturizers, serums, eye creams, facial masks, sunscreens, body washes & more are made to care for every kind of skin.
Description
This customer-favorite daytime moisturizer provides gentle, broad-spectrum mineral-based sun protection in a lightweight lotion that leaves a soft, powder-like, practically imperceptible finish. Used as the last step in your daytime skincare routine (before makeup, if applicable), the product will provide vital sun protection, moisture and skin-replenishing ingredients. Its smooth texture applies easily and works beautifully around the eyes and under makeup. Soothing anti-irritants, like licorice root extract and aloe, work with powerful antioxidants, like chamomile flower, algae and green tea, to repair and strengthen skin so it looks and acts younger. With daily use, skin will resist and repair multiple signs of aging while maintaining a shine-free appearance. With its lightweight finish and mineral content, this SPF is gentle enough not to irritate sensitive or blemish-prone skin and is especially great for protecting active blemishes from further damage due to sun exposure. This product is 100% fragrance- and colorant-free.
Truly mattifying, and leaves my skin so soft. Layers easily over my peptide serum and vitamin C serum. This is the only product of PC's line I still use, and I keep coming back to it.
Super sensitive acne prone skin? Allergic to chemical sunscreen, but hate looking like a smurf? Sensitive to PABA and all its forms? Don't want wrinkles from daily sun exposure? Hate looking greasy? Me too! This is the only thing I have found that works. Too bad I didn't find it until I already had wrinkles. But at least I can fight the rest of them off now!
Great face mouistire with SPF . I have acne prone skin. Doesn't live my face feeling grease, or dirt usually cause by the SPF. Perfect with makeup live my skin feeling young and dewy. Love it.
I wear this everyday on my face beneath my make-up (foundation and bronzer). It's non-oily, dries quickly, and a little bit goes a long way so I'm hoping it will last a long time even though it's expensive.
I like this. I have very oily skin and this goes on nicely and shine free for hours. Good under makeup too. Expensive, but worth it.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment