
I bought this for my husband after he kept having to use my "girly" scented products, and he's loved it. I was concerned about the overwhelming bourbon smell, thinking he might get pegged as a heavy drinker at work, but it's actually really subtle. It smells nice and clean and after one of his showers, the bathroom continues to smell really good. My favorite part is that it's cruelty free and is relatively natural without being sticky, drying, or rough like some other "natural" products out there. It lasts a while with the pump, so we've had it for a few months and now I'm back on here to re-order.
Love how this smells! Actually has a great mix of cedar and bourbon. Had to knock off a star cause it doesn't lather all that well and the scent last for maybe an hour. But it's body wash not deodorant so what do you expect?
I’ve always used Axe or Old Spice body wash and they both work fine. However, I had to use quite a bit for it to lather up enough for me to get my entire body. That is not the case with Olivina body wash. It lathers up way easier with less product and the scent is so fresh and unique. My girlfriend loves it and says she can smell it on me all night after I shower. It also has natural ingredients and makes my skin feel better than those other brands. Best body wash out there. I will be trying the other scents after I run out of Bourbon Cedar.
This soap is great but every time I purchase it, the bottle leaks.
Require a little of product to clean body.The product has a fresh clean result to all parts of my body;without residue or pore filling substance ! And don't strip the natural oil from my skin !!.

Feature Product
- Olivina Men All-in-One Body Wash for hair, face and body in "Bourbon Cedar" scent
- Scented with natural fragrances based on essential oils; free of parabens, phthalates, and SLS
- 33 fluid ounces in pump-top dispenser
- Relax tired muscles with the calming aroma of rich red cedar and smoky vanilla
- Dedicated to sourcing healthful natural ingredients, Olivina Men offers men's body care products that are sophisticated yet safe
- Award winning Olivina Men's products are never tested on animals
Description
KEY FEATURES
Olivina Men All-in-One Body Wash. Keep it simple with this all-in-one cleanser that removes dirt and grime from your face, body, and hair with just one effective formula. We’ve created premium products that are earth-conscious while keeping you, and your wallet in mind. That’s why our All-in-One Wash is...
✔ Cruelty Free
- Vegan & vegetarian
- Never tested on animals
- Aluminum-free
- Paraben-free
- Phthalate-free
- Silicone-free
- All-natural essential oils
- Packaged in recycled materials
I find the smell of this product absolutely intoxicating. I sometimes open the bottle just to smell it, it's super relaxing.
It works very well for hair, I found mine feeling fresh and exceptionally clean after using my conditioner following it.
As a face wash it's good for dry or combination skin, I have extremely oily skin on my face, and it definitely didn't leave it feeling as clean and refreshed as my normal face wash.
All in all, if you like to stand in the plywood section of Home Depot, that's as accurate as I can describe the smell.
My husband is turning into a man's man which apparently means using expensive soap. But this stuff is good. Smells great and Greats the job done.
The fragrance of this product is wonderful.
The 'straw" which draws the product to the spout was too long and the product woulldn't come out. it worked fine when we cut the end.
I was impressed with how well this cleans. Most 2 in 1 leave hair dry. This leaves your hair and skin moisturized. The scent is close to the cologne but not much cedar and more bourbon. Still great
Can't believe what a great shampoo this is, in addition to being a great smelling body wash. I have 6 different shampoos in my shower because I'm always looking for one that works better on my fine hair. This stuff leaves it full, and managable ( I know this sounds like a commercial, but I'm impressed). I workout almost daily and usually need to take two showers a day. Hair still comes out looking good. Worth trying boys ...

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment